Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

All the negative facebook comments on her song snippets make me sad. Maybe she should stop posting them since they make everyone so negative... ugh idk i just want her album to do well

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

so far the only song that has left me Shook this era was the live performance of cherry

when we get the official version i cant wait for how beautiful itll be

pNjWdpc.png

what were her descriptions like?

She would post the lyrics to the song, but type them up like "U fit me betta then my favorite sweater". Sometimes they would be weird quips about Hollywood too.

I distinctly remember that at the end of the Blue Jeans video description, after the lyrics, she typed "i promise". I still think that's the cutest touch

i know this has already been said but im adding to it. please stop asking for lanas stuff to leak, she worked so hard and anything bad that has happened is not down to her but down to her management and she has no control over it. if you were lana how would you feel? sorry i just needed to get that off my chest

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

i know this has already been said but im adding to it. please stop asking for lanas stuff to leak, she worked so hard and anything bad that has happened is not down to her but down to her management and she has no control over it. if you were lana how would you feel? sorry i just needed to get that off my chest

It doesn't matter if someone asks her stuff to be leaked. Leaks will happen eventually, it's inevitable

All the negative facebook comments on her song snippets make me sad. Maybe she should stop posting them since they make everyone so negative... ugh idk i just want her album to do well

Wow those Facebook comments are so negative... but I think it's mostly the tumblr crowd commenting on them, hating the hip hop Lana  :teehee: Also some of them are contradictory- First, in the WM snippet someone says that she should change the way she sings because it's too repetitive, then in the SB snippet where she is doing something different, she gets hate  :bye2: (Though I agree that in that SB part they should eliminate that "wapwapwap" or whatever the fuck that is on the background)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

as I've said before, the day it leaks I'm emailing ben a video of me listening to the whole album

I think we should all pinky swear that if LFL leaks, we shouldn't listen to it until the 21st.

I really wouldn't, I don't want to ruin my first listen by doing it in LQ. (Even if it leaks in HQ, it would be trashy lol)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

what if concerts had a poll where people could vote pick like 4-5 songs from each album and she had to sing them...

sounds fucked but interesting if i was a tragic singer i would do that

Wow those Facebook comments are so negative... but I think it's mostly the tumblr crowd commenting on them, hating the hip hop Lana  :teehee: Also some of them are contradictory- First, in the WM snippet someone says that she should change the way she sings because it's too repetitive, then in the SB snippet where she is doing something different, she gets hate  :bye2: (Though I agree that in that SB part they should eliminate that "wapwapwap" or whatever the fuck that is on the background)

Miserable and ignorant little people. Grow up! If you don't like a way somebody is changing or for that matter not changing then just don't listen to them anymore lol. I don't expect anything different though!