Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have a slight feeling she may have dropped Playboy Carti but tbh I doubt it. Weird she hasnt mentioned him last night tho

I think he's just going to be in the background, so she just didn't mention him

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

*insert Am I supposed to feel sorry for this biatch, WELL I DONT here*

She should’ve put more effort giving us the deets instead of letting us blindly and starving for months while her managers jerk off eachother in the studio

I'm not asking you to feel sorry for her if her music leaks. I'm just saying that you should have some respect for her by at the very least letting her release her own music on her own terms. I understand that in terms of promotion, this era has been a bit messy and lacklustre, but frankly, it still disgusts me seeing people literally praying that her material leaks weeks before its official date. It reeks of self-entitlement, and selfishness, in my opinion. 

Lana has worked tirelessly on this record, as she has on all of her past releases. Yes, as fans, the delays have been annoying as fuck to deal with, but at the end of the day we are getting new material so soon. It's greedy to think that Lana owes you something new all the time and you look extremely impatient and childish believing that you are entitled to whatever you want whenever you want. 

Is it really that difficult to wait a couple of days for two brand new singles (which already sound amazing, by the way) and then only a few weeks after that for the entire 16 TRACK album?

If it premiers at Radio 1 it's unlikely it will be aviable before.

Yeah I know that's why I said well probably get the iTunes pre order after the premier yesterday but Arcadia was probably talking about the comments that were made before we knew we're gonna get a radio premiere. If a song doesn't have a premiere it's unlikely to come out at the same time for every country.

I know that you know this stuff but some people (especially the newbies) are completely unfamiliar with the way these things work and make a mess every 5 pages when we get news.

i76mrxw.png 

My local store has Lfl on pre order and they'll ship it two days before the release date so i'll be vibing to Cherry in the car the 21st at last yass

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I think I'm just gonna buy the CD first, since it's cheaper then wait and see what the vinyl looks like (and if there is a box set).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not asking you to feel sorry for her if her music leaks. I'm just saying that you should have some respect for her by at the very least letting her release her own music on her own terms. I understand that in terms of promotion, this era has been a bit messy and lacklustre, but frankly, it still disgusts me seeing people literally praying that her material leaks weeks before its official date. It reeks of self-entitlement, and selfishness, in my opinion. 

Lana has worked tirelessly on this record, as she has on all of her past releases. Yes, as fans, the delays have been annoying as fuck to deal with, but at the end of the day we are getting new material so soon. It's greedy to think that Lana owes you something new all the time and you look extremely impatient and childish believing that you are entitled to whatever you want whenever you want. 

Is it really that difficult to wait a couple of days for two brand new singles (which already sound amazing, by the way) and then only a few weeks after that for the entire 16 TRACK album?

why do twinks act like she owed us something

I won't listen to anything else than Summer Bummer and Groupie Love until the 21st. I'll pre-order the CD, get it on the 21st and listen to it for the first time in my room, curtains closed and candles lighted. :flutter:

I won't listen to anything else than Summer Bummer and Groupie Love until the 21st. I'll pre-order the CD, get it on the 21st and listen to it for the first time in my room, curtains closed and candles lighted. :flutter:

That's exactly what I'm gonna do too. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah I know that's why I said well probably get the iTunes pre order after the premier yesterday but Arcadia was probably talking about the comments that were made before we knew we're gonna get a radio premiere. If a song doesn't have a premiere it's unlikely to come out at the same time for every country.

I know that you know this stuff but some people (especially the newbies) are completely unfamiliar with the way these things work and make a mess every 5 pages when we get news.

Aw, I'm glad you have that much faith in me :hooker: xD

But no matter how often you'll write it, the discussion will come up every two pages either way ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I haven't listened to any of Lana's albums in weeks and i'm so proud of myself. It's gonna feel like a first experience all over again once i do :flutter: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e