Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you guys think I should stalk the restaurant she's been going last time when she went in Paris :creep:

I'm maybe going to hang out in front of the hotel where she stayed last time so go for it babe

Alright bitches I'm clocked in

Two days until our summer bops are released and I'm shaking. Also sick of people being so negative towards Lana's new music. You want something different from her then you don't. Be like Twix and pick a side

Alright bitches I'm clocked in

Two days until our summer bops are released and I'm shaking. Also sick of people being so negative towards Lana's new music. You want something different from her then you don't. Be like Twix and pick a side

not all of us begged and bitched and moaned for her to try something new. some of us just don't like mediocre music which is why we listen to unique artists like Lana in the first place. There's nothing unique about cheaply produced trap rap collabs for the radio. we have enough thank you

:hottie:

not all of us begged and bitched and moaned for her to try something new. some of us just don't like mediocre music which is why we listen to unique artists like Lana. There's nothing unique about cheaply produced trap rap collabs for the radio. we have enough thank you

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not all of us begged and bitched and moaned for her to try something new. some of us just don't like mediocre music which is why we listen to unique artists like Lana in the first place. There's nothing unique about cheaply produced trap rap collabs for the radio. we have enough thank you

:hottie:

:agree:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

ppl are saying that lana got in an accident in her comments??

Lana filming an Instagram video whilst driving probably

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Source?

i literally just said that ppl are saying it in her comments. im not saying that its true lol

Like a car accident?

i think so? i don't think its true tho. just weird that they are saying it

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

some of you guys remind me of the people who are like "i dont like rap music becuz i listen 2 REAL music!!1" thinking that rapping is going to ruin a song made by very talented artists  :facepalm:

pNjWdpc.png

i literally just said that ppl are saying it in her comments. im not saying that its true lol

i think so? i don't think its true tho. just weird that they are saying it

Mess. The girl that said that has 2 followers, 0 people followed and 0 posts.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif