Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Usually a couple days before the album is released, people begin to create fake Cds saying they will leak it which usually makes everyone go crazy and the thread can increase 10-20 pages in a couple hours. Also this thread will be super active on the 12th, and if the album does leak then the thread will probably be increasing 20-40 pages an hour with people asking for links, telling their fav tracks, etc

I'm feeling like such a newbie, good to know what's to come so I can be prepared. Thanks again! ;)

The only other forum I've been a member of was for a k-pop group and it wasn't as "hectic" as this one... I love the energy everyone has here! Yay for talking with other fans! I already like a lot of you guys here. ^^

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That's what happens when you don't use old footage from a previous era for two of your music videos  :hooker:

tea

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

Usually a couple days before the album is released, people begin to create fake Cds saying they will leak it which usually makes everyone go crazy and the thread can increase 10-20 pages in a couple hours. Also this thread will be super active on the 12th, and if the album does leak then the thread will probably be increasing 20-40 pages an hour with people asking for links, telling their fav tracks, etc

i literally can't wait for this to happen

Do you think she'll post the tracklist tomorrow on instagram? Or we'll have to wait until the pre-order is up? I know the one we have is official but she has to acknowledge the tracklist sometime lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I am so perched for the 12th. I'm gonna be on a road trip with my mom so she better prepare her ass for me playing GL and SB on repeat the entire time.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

FINALLY guys i can't believe

6 days to game of thrones and 10 days to LFL

10 days to my vacations

july here i go

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

FINALLY guys i can't believe

6 days to game of thrones and 10 days to LFL

10 days to my vacations

july here i go

a happy doggo in summer

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

a happy doggo in summer

summer doggo (feat asap rocky and playboi carti)

thats a bop

~~

in fact, its winter in my country rn - i live in brazil - but december is coming in a few months so i'll bop to LFL and i will know all the lyrics until the summer

~~

im so excited for the album holy shit and the year goes so fast..... hope we have a tour or somethin

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u