Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what if concerts had a poll where people could vote pick like 4-5 songs from each album and she had to sing them...

sounds fucked but interesting if i was a tragic singer i would do that

Interesting thought! A j-pop diva had a poll like that on her website for an upcoming tour many years ago, but I doubt Lana would do it. She sticks to the same playlist on all her shows. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

ALSO I LOVE IT HOW DUA LIPA SINGS IN MY SHIT COUNTRY THESE DAYS

BUT LANA NEVER CAME AND WILL NEVER :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS SHITHOLE BUT I NEED HER :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:  :sadcore3:

can't believe I heard honeymoon  first via a crappy Periscope from UO

I heard Honeymoon first AT UO. And it was horrible, the employees kept following me because i was pacing the back of the store to hear better, and there was other Lana fans that kept being extra at every new track, combined with all the background noise I could barely hear much  :defeated:  still bopped tho!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Shakira premiered her entire album via Beats1 Radio and it would be pretty awesome if Lana did the same on thursday night for example (20th)

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

can't believe I heard honeymoon  first via a crappy Periscope from UO

it honestly sounded better though periscope. like more upbeat and more bass-y probs because of the bad quality

i don't really care much for first listens, either way I'm gonna listen to the album a million times more and make better memories with it

ALSO I LOVE IT HOW DUA LIPA SINGS IN MY SHIT COUNTRY THESE DAYS

BUT LANA NEVER CAME AND WILL NEVER :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS SHITHOLE BUT I NEED HER :sadcore3: :sadcore3: :sadcore3: :sadcore3:

Where do you live sis? Can't believe she's coming to sing in my country in 13 days and I won't see her :crying2:

I wouldve really liked if Dark Lady by Cher was the cover for this album. If Lana remade the beat and still kept the like 60s Witchy feeling to it, she would sound so pretty singing that song.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I just checked out her fb comments. How tragic. Only sAw 1 positive comment and I scrolled far. I hope she only reads insta comments :/

Her facebook crowd is trash from what I see in the top comments. They're either about how she looks "old" or that her music sounds like "radio crap" now. Tired of the negativity, just going to avoid reading it lol

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Where do you live sis? Can't believe she's coming to sing in my country in 13 days and I won't see her :crying2:

please dont hate me......... im from Romania

feel blessed, she will be so close to you :defeated:

I don't listen to the snippets, so I asked my boyfriend to listen the snippets with the headphones, so :

He says that Groupie Love is overproduced and déjà-vu,

+ He loved the second Summer Bummer snippet, but found the todays one too mainstream for Lana.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I don't listen to the snippets, so I asked my boyfriend to listen the snippets with the headphones, so :

He says that Groupie Love is overproduced and déjà-vu,

+ He loved the second Summer Bummer snippet, but found the todays one too mainstream for Lana.

DUMP HIM