Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I find it very entertaining that they claimed ASAP was not on the record & later justyfing it by saying SB wasn't supposed to have features when we have GL anyway

Liars gonna lie.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

iTunes NZ updates for 12/7 in about 12 hours. I wonder if she'll be rolling out the pre-order as the time zones change or if it's going to happen all at once after the premiere on radio

I think pre-order and singles will both come after radio premiere like LFL premiere

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

i hope lana does lfl fidget spinners

honestly? me too

i want my signature to mean something :creep:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i wanna make a bet within the next 48 hours Lana posts another snippet, this time of Groupie Love, but it'll be like the other SB snip leak where it starts 2/3 through the snippet we already have and takes us a bit further.

or just that she'll show off GL before the premiere to build hype. Not many people like SB due to it's heavier beat and more hip hop/trap vibes but those same people (on here at least) loved how steamy and yet folky GL was; it pleases two separate audiences and I can't wait to see her in that red bra thing again this time lipping GL :flutter:

im with a fucking flu (virose do caralho nao consigo nem dormir nessa merda, frio do capeta)

i hate winter

there's nothing more beautiful than seeing someone swearing in portuguese 

Can someone edit the LFL cover so that Lana is standing straight PLEASE

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

A week? I think! didn't listen to the leak 

lana wiki says "on June 13, 2014Ultraviolence leaked through people buying copies a day early." it was a day before the european release, the us release was june 17th.

i76mrxw.png 

lana wiki says "on June 13, 2014Ultraviolence leaked through people buying copies a day early." it was a day before the european release, the us release was june 17th.

Oooh, I always think the release of UV was June 16th. it's been etched in my brain 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

a real bop

i forgot who on here made it for me im so grateful :icant:

Who has the Lana starter pack meme with the “delete post” “how to do promotion”???

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I dreamed of Change, I find it so beautiful now! I’ve seen the light!!

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Who has the Lana starter pack meme with the “delete post” “how to do promotion”???

JsQsT4N.png

:hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e