Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The 12th can't come fast enough :defeated:

I hope there will be a short interview with the radio premieres like there usually is

why

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

:creepna2:  :creepna:  :creepna2:

edit: those goddamn neck veinnsss :omg: daddy i wanna see that fill w adrenaline and see those veins get big and strained while im being choked out losing vision ughh

girl STOP i can't with his tanned skin and pierced ears :cumming: papi

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The 12th can't come fast enough :defeated:

I hope there will be a short interview with the radio premieres like there usually is

interviewer: so what would you say is your favorite song on the record?

lana: Yosemite, it's got xxxx vibes with ..........

interviewer: looking at the regular tracklist nothing immediately says Yosemite, is it a deluxe track i presume?

lana: :awkney:

girl STOP i can't with his tanned skin and pierced ears :cumming: papi

that fucking gif made me audibly laugh oh my fucking god i should be dickpigging with you but all i'm hearing is the funniest whale noise moan trying to put a sound with that gif tlm goddamnit bitch ily

:thumb2:

She didn't even say what time it will premier on the radio though, lana sis wyd i'm not hanging about all day listening to trash :wtf:

Dont be a bummer baby

Be my undercover lover baby

Hm 125.gif

you forgot carti in the back corner going

wapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwap

This will be the 3rd time I'll have to download that crappy app just for Lana.

this is your THIRD icon change in UNDER 24 HOURS

@elle put sis on probation im tiredt of having to double check the name bc the icon looks like a newbie or some1 else :icant:

you forgot carti in the back corner going

wapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwapwap

this is your THIRD icon change in UNDER 24 HOURS

@@Elle put sis on probation im tiredt of having to double check the name bc the icon looks like a newbie or some1 else :icant:

:lmao: okay but you have to admit, Lana looked good in her Insta video. I had to. Also, yes. @@Elle, please put limitations on icon changes. :excited:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lanaboards on July 21st. A polished, happy, healthy, fulfilled community experiencing a rebirth and baptism after the sinful mess of a year 2017 has been...

tumblr_n1x6qiW21G1tqs1heo1_500.gif

why is everyone so sure that snippet was the SB chorus? it didn't really sound like a chorus to me

I think it could be a refrain post-chorus as opposed to the main chorus, remember how we all thought we'd heard the chorus of music to watch boys to from the album trailer thinking it was acapella? Then BAM,

Lanaboards on July 21st. A polished, happy, healthy, fulfilled community experiencing a rebirth and baptism after the sinful mess of a year 2017 has been...

tumblr_n1x6qiW21G1tqs1heo1_500.gif

I can feel it  :flutter:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I'm confused. First off, what time is she supposed to be on Radio 1 and Beats? Secondly, Are GL & SB gonna be played together on the stations or are they gonna be premiered separately. Like GL on Radio 1 and SB on Beats? :facepalm:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:   

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I'm confused. First off, what time is she supposed to be on Radio 1 and Beats? Secondly, Are GL & SB gonna be played together on the stations or are they gonna be premiered separately. Like GL on Radio 1 and SB on Beats? :facepalm:  :defeated:  :deadbanana:

I'm guessing both SB and GL will play one after the other, it would make more sense tbh. I'm not sure what time, though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven