Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Also , Lana says "everytime you look up, I know what you're thinking of" in Groupie Love and A$AP DOES tend to look up at her curiously in the National Anthem video when she's singing happy birthday .

i like to think that she's referring to the guy at her concert who yelled "LANA SIT ON MY FACE" because he probably looked up at her when he said that :creep:

You know what, it's just about time for the album to leak. Target do your thing boo boo.

89bc7874bc3e135041ec5ede587dd658.gif

I expect it to leak around the 17th or the 18th lol. Maybe we will get snippets of all the songs before a complete leak.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I Still remember the moment Honeymoon leaked in that arabic streaming website :creepna: still remember the first time I listened to Freak :icant:

What was the name of that site though? Someone check!! :hawt:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

You know what, it's just about time for the album to leak. Target do your thing boo boo.

89bc7874bc3e135041ec5ede587dd658.gif

Our wish it leaks on the 12th

original.gif

Honestly it feels like Christmas. I'm counting down the days. :excited:

Lol I don’t even get any excitement about xmas anymore, this gives me an adrenaline russhhhhhh

America

So in wednesday we'll be getting SB and GL, but they will premier on Beats 1 Radio, right? Are we still getting the pre-order at midnight with those two tracks still unavailable until the time they premier? Or the pre-order will be up until those two tracks are available? (Or am I missing something overall? lol)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

So in wednesday we'll be getting SB and GL, but they will premier on Beats 1 Radio, right? Are we still getting the pre-order at midnight with those two tracks still unavailable until the time they premier? Or the pre-order will be up until those two tracks are available? (Or am I missing something overall? lol)

Lust For Life was released right after the Beats 1 premiere.

America

Except we'll all be shoving each others' opinions down each others' throats on which track is best, and which track is the fave

tumblr_m5jz4rZojw1qa74kvo1_500.gif

Hoping the 2 seconds of peace will outweigh the rest tho :w8ing: 

#antichangeslanderslutsquad aka ACSSS

roma-2013-sexy-soldier-costume-6-pc.jpg