Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

not to be that bitch who comes to thread to say something that contributes literally nothing but it's hitting me how long it's been since she put out an album and im so ready everything sounds so good :defeated: :defeated:

I just finished rewatching every Lana Del Rey music video starting with Video Games and ending with Lust For Life and I'm sweating. I pray she does more visuals this era. The BTD era (oops, sorry... book) had 7 music videos, all high-budget (minus VG) and they were so intelligent. I miss the extremely cinematic Lana. I love the LOVE video but I need Ride / National Anthem- level slayage, :oprah:

A sexy video for SB or GL or a heavily political video like NL for GBA - AATBWII could continue the BTD legacy. :oprah3:

I'd be down for another Gods and Monsters esque vid

UV/Honeymoon

She said she wanted to sing all the record right? I don't think that happens but which songs do you think she'll actually sing live? I'd say Love, LFL, Cherry, Change, White Mustang... overall the solo tracks because it might be complicated to do SB and GL live (or not?). Most likely she'll continue to sing the usual Video Games, Born To Die, Cruel World, Cola, etc., drop every Honeymoon song off the setlist and sing like 5 songs of LFL.  :teehee:

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

this era better not become her Volta

If this is her Volta then atleast we know we’ll get one of her best tours of her career so

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

She said she wanted to sing all the record right? I don't think that happens but which songs do you think she'll actually sing live? I'd say Love, LFL, Cherry, Change, White Mustang... overall the solo tracks because it might be complicated to do SB and GL live (or not?). Most likely she'll continue to sing the usual Video Games, Born To Die, Cruel World, Cola, etc., drop every Honeymoon song off the setlist and sing like 5 songs of LFL.  :teehee:

I don't think she'll sing that much from the record. I think she'll have around 12 tracks in her setlist this year, and she'll probably keep Video Games, Born To Die, Off To The Races, Summertime Sadness, Blue Jeans, Cola, Ride and Cruel World. That lets place to... let's be realistic, 4 or 5 other tracks, in which she may include one or two random songs from her earlier albums like she did with Lolita and Carmen last year. I think she'll sing Love, Lust For Life, Cherry and, if we are lucky, another one from the record - maybe White Mustang.

I'm pretty sure she won't sing any from Honeymoon though :creep:

Im a bit unfamiliar with the releases as far as when New Zealand gets it and when the rest of us do- when is the earliest we could expect to get the singles? Midnight on the 12th NZ time? Do artists generally release by time zone and not a worldwide release all at once?

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I don't think she'll sing that much from the record. I think she'll have around 12 tracks in her setlist this year, and she'll probably keep Video Games, Born To Die, Off To The Races, Summertime Sadness, Blue Jeans, Cola, Ride and Cruel World. That lets place to... let's be realistic, 4 or 5 other tracks, in which she may include one or two random songs from her earlier albums like she did with Lolita and Carmen last year. I think she'll sing Love, Lust For Life, Cherry and, if we are lucky, another one from the record - maybe White Mustang.

She doesn't sing Ride lately and it feels like Cherry will be the new Cola, anyway I agree that we won't get a big amount of songs from LFL

Im a bit unfamiliar with the releases as far as when New Zealand gets it and when the rest of us do- when is the earliest we could expect to get the singles? Midnight on the 12th NZ time? Do artists generally release by time zone and not a worldwide release all at once?

I'm not sure myself, but @So Legit is gonna put it up on here when the singles are out NZ time :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's a shame though... Every song in Honeymoon deserved to be done live (except DLMBM lol), especially Art Deco, Religion and TBD  :rip:  (Maybe sometime in the future?)

Obviously she won't perform Honeymoon or LFL songs on festivals but she could do it on her tour.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I hope Blue Jeans, Summertime Sadness, and Cola aren't included because those have gotten so repetitive. She probably will include a bit of honeymoon because she hasn't had a north american tour with honeymoon singles, besides festivals.

giphy.gif