Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Sorry if this is a dumb question girls, but, how can I listen? What app do I download? Or can I just listen online? I'm terrible with this stuff. Usually I just wait for people to rip the file and upload it all over the internet like LB or Twitter but I am toooo excited for Groupie Love & I want to experience everything in real time  :flutter:  thanks in advance<3

Sorry if this is a dumb question girls, but, how can I listen? What app do I download? Or can I just listen online? I'm terrible with this stuff. Usually I just wait for people to rip the file and upload it all over the internet like LB or Twitter but I am toooo excited for Groupie Love & I want to experience everything in real time  :flutter:  thanks in advance<3

https://t.co/Mb2YQmCUdm

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

yep, and the islands have different timezones too

Do you mean The Hispaniola Island? because those islands are not part of central america 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Protocol for Lust for Life Preorder and Groupie Love/Summer Bummer Premiere

Hypothesis: Both songs will snatch the wigs of listeners around the world, causing massive seismic activity globally resulting in the entire earth sinking into itself

Reagents and Materials:

-Radio 1/Beats1

-1 wig ± 7,000,000,000 in case of residual snatchings

-10 reaction images, including at least 2 analytical-grade Drag Race gifs

-Box of tissues

-Popcorn, for the drama

1. Turn on radio source and open up Lanaboards.com

2. Wait expectantly, not turning away for a second, even if you piss yourself

3. Hold onto your wig at least 5 minutes prior to either song starting

4. Prepare for the New World Order of Lana Del Rey. Reysistance is futile

~Oooh baby, when you call me, I come to

From dreams I'll wake, and I'm waiting for you~

You're my favorite lmaooo :heart:

SB is 4:21 and GL is 4:45

wow GL is a long boppp, i'm even more excited!! But do u think they'll cut it down for radio?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just wish he hadn't put his white mustang in my summer bummer during our groupie love / why couldn't he have popped my cherry during Coachella wow. Guess I won't be worrying about my childrens children

wow GL is a long boppp, i'm even more excited!! But do u think they'll cut it down for radio?

oop yes   the radio edits are:

SB - 4:13

GL - 4:24

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

Off topic: I don't want to alarm anyone, but a new user by the name of @lanadelrey just added me as a friend on here so that means I'm better than all of you so don't talk to me cuz I'm famous now lel bye gays,

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I want a website or app to listen to beats 1 (unofficial cause I don't have an iTunes acc)

I think BBC Radio 1 is doing the listenings at the same time!! You can broadcast from their website, too! (:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1

If that doesn't work you can also listen to BBC Radio 1, here!

http://tunein.com/radio/BBC-Radio-1-988-s24939/

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Off topic: I don't want to alarm anyone, but a new user by the name of @lanadelrey just added me as a friend on here so that means I'm better than all of you so don't talk to me cuz I'm famous now lel bye gays,

Edit: they literally just unfriended me omfg :icant:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Check my friends list  :teehee:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif