Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

bitchhh omg thats tomorrow wtf wtf wtf get her to get u a copy then leak it

I KNOOOW and like I won't be able to hear LFL on the 21st right away cuz of my busy schedule so I'd have to wait an entire extra day, this might be God giving me my birthday gift!? :worship:

But I'm also tempted to call her up and make sure she doesn't allow them to put it out until release date idk why...

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Update: omfg these dumbasses actually thought that the youtube version was rare. They got SCAMMED :icant: :runs:

But there's still hope with one last trader. Brb

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

My friends aunt works at Target in my hometown and she knows I'm a huge fan of Lana so she asked when I'll be able to buy it and her aunt says it's being distributed at the store on the 18th (my birthday!!!)... does this mean it'll be sold?!

the mother of my boyfriend's teacher that teaches my little cousin teas

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Me going to sleep unbothered by the mess that is Lanaboards and trolls claiming to have material they clearly don't have 

C6SOPMXUsAIrTvu.jpg

Lust For Life is coming in a few days, y'all. Go to sleep eat some fruit or go outside or something. We made it this far, we can make it a few more days <3

OH MY GOD PLEASE

THAT'S THE ONE WITH THE STRINGS RIGHT?

Idk im gonna email him rn and wait for his reply. He has like a list of rare material and i saw love demo. He sends snippets so i think this is legit. The MOMENT he replies ill update yall

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

BIIIIIIIITCH

This is gonna cost money so depending on how much it costs ill trade in my ps4 games and try to get it for yall

Omg sis nvm that's too much. You shouldn't sacrifice personal stuff for an unleaked track :toofunny:

It's probably edited anyways :smokes3:

Omg sis nvm that's too much. You shouldn't sacrifice personal stuff for an unleaked track :toofunny:

It's probably edited anyways :smokes3:

Nonono its fine. Ive beat them all anyway. Besides the longer i wait to trade them in the less they are worth. Rn im looking at 50$

our favorite mens right activist q-tip looking fat fucking mansplaining ass hole is back!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7Y7cYqmpQ

he talks about SB @ 3:23 and GL @ 11:45. good lord I hate him so much. listening to his opinions makes me feel like i'm developing a FUCKING brain tumor

Yet another white man in his 30s who only wears flanel shirts and whose favorite music is radiohead and kendrick lamar. How original. Much opinions.