Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

hey, at least we got 17 pages to go until 2000, with 5 days left it's gonna happen by literally tomorrow

i was a martyr for the cause, god bless

regardless in light of y'alls gullibleness and such a milestone of regrets here's an early celebration 

tenor.gif

I had a vision.

A vision of the album

It was leaking.

Pass protected zips

Gays were screaming

Hoping it was real

Trolls are cackling

And now im in my feelings

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hey guys earlier i mentioned i might be coming thru. Well theres some trading going on atm and im trying to get u guys some unleaked stuff. Bare with me.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Hey guys earlier i mentioned i might be coming thru. Well theres some trading going on atm and im trying to get u guys some unleaked stuff. Bare with me.

what kinds of stuff tho??

and nvm, Micky D's is cancelled....I'm broke  :toofunny:

My friends aunt works at Target in my hometown and she knows I'm a huge fan of Lana so she asked when I'll be able to buy it and her aunt says it's being distributed at the store on the 18th (my birthday!!!)... does this mean it'll be sold?!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

My friends aunt works at Target in my hometown and she knows I'm a huge fan of Lana so she asked when I'll be able to buy it and her aunt says it's being distributed at the store on the 18th (my birthday!!!)... does this mean it'll be sold?!

bitchhh omg thats tomorrow wtf wtf wtf get her to get u a copy then leak it

How does this sorcery even occur

The boxset is also listed as July 21 on the Aussie store, is that the same with the Us and Euro stores????

EU store has September 28 and the last time I checked the US store had July 21. Am I the only one who bought his box set from the EU store since no one else except me has even mentioned this weird difference, like if it really comes out in July in the US for example then why would it take so bloody long in Europe?

20180787_152013985361308_891354720938387

Did he really just put his fake ass printed cover on the backside of the jewel case, I can't :air: Fake af because there aren't cases looking like that.

get ready to be harassed by a bunch of twinks 

me looking at your deception, laughing and judging you.

njDjtsz.gif

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

it means that she can get one copy for you :hooker: