Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So... Do you think we'll have LDR6 next year? 

I don't think so, and I would rather her take her time as Honeymoon sounded a bit rushed

I would rather have a tour even if it's small ): I desperately want to see her again and so does my sis

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

STAPH i don't wanna hear it in full until the release but the files are right there and omg  :excited:  The only song i heard is Cherry and it's on repeat but i really want to hear it in full but omg 

BITCH!

FUCK!

???, ?????????

theres a possibility. the wait from honeymoon to now is the longest album wait weve had, and honeymoon came out only a year and 3 months after ultraviolence, so theres even a chance we could get LDR6 in october/november 2018

pNjWdpc.png

Have any of y'all made a top 3 yet? It's so hard... some songs have good production and others are powerful on lyrics, but overall such a good mix. I'm glad she kept the bass beats she discovered in honeymoon, but then I hear born to die production on "White Mustang". It really shows our girl's growth. She did that.

1. Tomorrow Never Came

2. Tomorrow Never Came  Heroin

3. Tomorrow Never Came Get Free

but seriously I could put nearly all of the album in my top 3 tbh

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

STAPH i don't wanna hear it in full until the release but the files are right there and omg  :excited:  The only song i heard is Cherry and it's on repeat but i really want to hear it in full but omg 

BITCH!

FUCK!

where  :creep:

Honestly, I think that after this, Lana will have a little break, and her next record will be quieter and more mature

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

BITCH!

FUCK!

I understand u! go through it together!

giphy.gif

Which of the songs do you guys think the GP would like? I honestly think that with the right video, Tomorrow Never Came could be a popular single.

So first listen, according to that song sorter thing, this is my ranking:

1. Get Free

2. Heroin

3. 13 Beaches

4. Groupie Love

5. Cherry

6. Lust for Life

7. Love

8. Change

9. Tomorrow Never Came

10. God Bless America

11. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

12. Summer Bummer

13. Coachella

14. When the World Was at War

15. In My Feelings

16. White Mustang

tbh I really loved 1-12. Coachella is starting to grow on me; the thin trap production for that song is very weird and some of the lyrics are cringey, but it made a lot more sense in the context of the album. WTWWAW was kind of underwhelming but not bad per se. I liked IMF's lyrics but the melody felt really clunky to me, and White Mustang felt like Lana phoning it in really badly.

GOD everything else was so good though! I really like hearing elements of her earlier work mixed in with new sounds for each record she does.

It's definitely a possibility:

Lana is a studio junkie—Lust for Life is her fourth album in about five years. She says a day that she works is better than a day that she doesn’t. Nowels tells me that even though the new album isn’t out yet, she’s already making new music.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif