Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you think they'll just be pit and seating or is there a chance there's a "golden circle"? Lana normally doesn't but I think they can do that at O2

I'm pretty sure its gonna be just pit and seat, thats what it was like last time she performed in london but that was at the Hammersmith Apollo so idk but god that was like 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure its gonna be just pit and seat, thats what it was like last time she performed in london but that was at the Hammersmith Apollo so idk but god that was like 4 years ago

I'm hoping it's just out so it's not more expensive to get to her. I'm so excited. If I can't find a link and it does go live though I'll actually flip.

Can anyone see it? I can't :(

I'm hoping it's just out so it's not more expensive to get to her. I'm so excited. If I can't find a link and it does go live though I'll actually flip.

Can anyone see it? I can't :(

ok its 10:02am WHERE IS THIS PRESALE

Seeing how the Lust For Life trailer has a witch theme and is slightly humorous, "especially on Tuesdays" could refer to Terry Pratchett's 1988 novel "Wyrd Sisters".

The book parodies Shakespeare's "Macbeth" and there is a variation of the "When shall we three meet again? In thunder, lightning or in rain?" dialogue between the three witches.

In Pratchett's book, the question is answered by another witch with "Well, I can do next Tuesday".

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'll be queuing for as long as possible. Last time I went there was the biggest line EVER an HOUR before the show. The last concert I went to was Black Sabbath and we got there for doors opening and there were less people IN THE VENUE AT DOORS then QUEUING AN HOUR BEFORE LANA.

What time do you think would be best to get there? To be at the front?

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

What time do you think would be best to get there? To be at the front?

Depends cause Lana stans are mental. I literally had the biggest queue to get through arriving an HOUR early. At least 1,000 people. Seriously.

Best bet from what I've read about people planning for shows in the past is around 8-9am. So all day basically.

It would be hard but if you went with people that were die-hards like people on the forum it's do-able.

Depends cause Lana stans are mental. I literally had the biggest queue to get through arriving an HOUR early. At least 1,000 people. Seriously.

Best bet from what I've read about people planning for shows in the past is around 8-9am. So all day basically.

It would be hard but if you went with people that were die-hards like people on the forum it's do-able.

That's not too bad, I was thinking it would be around that time but tbh after 4 years of waiting I don't even mind :')

That's not too bad, I was thinking it would be around that time but tbh after 4 years of waiting I don't even mind :')

Yeah, as long as you had people there wth you to good your place when you go pee, good company is really all you need to make it to the barricade. But Lana concerts are VIOLENT so I wouldn't recommend doing it if you're not willing to kick some damn ass while you're there.

Yeah, as long as you had people there wth you to good your place when you go pee, good company is really all you need to make it to the barricade. But Lana concerts are VIOLENT so I wouldn't recommend doing it if you're not willing to kick some damn ass while you're there.

:excited:  :excited:  :excited:  :excited: imma fight for my place I AM SO READY