Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think it's a BAD song but it isn't as strong as her previous first singles

Video games MADE her famous, non-Lana fans loved it

West coast was a completely new sound and proved her diversity in music

Even high by the beach was interesting

But love is just the same as every other filler track to me, enough to keep me listening- but it's not enough to make me go crazy.

I don't think it's a BAD song but it isn't as strong as her previous first singles

Video games MADE her famous, non-Lana fans loved it

West coast was a completely new sound and proved her diversity in music

Even high by the beach was interesting

But love is just the same as every other filler track to me, enough to keep me listening- but it's not enough to make me go crazy.

High By The Beach made me sleep, I truly believe Love is better than HBTB 

I think that Love is a weak one next to VG & WC, but it is much stronger then HBDB

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Honestly, I've seen someone mention before. But I think/agree that Love would make the PERFECT closer for an album. We all know Lana likes to tell stories in her music. If love is the final track, it would make the songs message even more powerful. Her romance throughout the record may not be the best, but it's enough...to be Young

and in LOOOOOOVE

Agree! I was thinking about that 4 days ago when I was at the beach listening to Love. It'd make a good closer for the album

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

And they were right in both cases

HM is NOT Lana's best album... by far it is her weakest, in my opinion, the whole album sounds like a demo, half of the songs got almost identical instrumentals it is simply BORING

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Possibly the critics like LOVE by its lyrics and sound...and in my opinion, it is perfect  :agree2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

HM is NOT Lana's best album... by far it is her weakest, in my opinion, the whole album sounds like a demo, half of the songs got almost identical instrumentals it is simply BORING

it had so much potential. it was like a demo album. needed backup vocals and more guitars, strings, trap beats. wouldve been great. AND A BETTER COVER

then you completely misunderstood the album

did i? or are you just oblivious to the fact that it has an underdone production. a slightly richer production would've only inhanced everything, not alter the diologue or story id that's what you're implying?

Even though I love Love, I do get a sense that it is more of a promo single to generate buzz and set up the theme for the era. For that it is perfect. I think the rest of the album will be more upbeat

Even though I love Love, I do get a sense that it is more of a promo single to generate buzz and set up the theme for the era. For that it is perfect. I think the rest of the album will be more upbeat

gotta be with that big ass smile on the cover