Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i hope she goes to coachella and we get 3 news photos/videos from her instagram... Cmon gimme that lana  :flutter:

She did go to Coachella, but she went in one of her disguises so she could be anyone. Just another white girl concert goer, a concessions stand operator, Mitt Romney.... truly the possibilities are endless for this inexplicable woman 

She did go to Coachella, but she went in one of her disguises so she could be anyone. Just another white girl concert goer, a concessions stand operator, Mitt Romney.... truly the possibilities are endless for this inexplicable woman 

But i wonder if she onlys goes by a guest of Father John Misty or like a show girl... If she post anything about gaga the internet will break  :hdu:  :deadbanana:   :defeated:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

i hope she goes to coachella and we get 3 news photos/videos from her instagram... Cmon gimme that lana  :flutter:

A couple of people recognized her yesterday. I doubt she'll go to Lady Gaga's set. She might go to Kendrick's though. She likes him.

A couple of people recognized her yesterday. I doubt she'll go to Lady Gaga's set though. She might go to Kendrick's though. She likes him.

She likes gaga too cof cof cof  :makeup:

So strange we havent any fans photos untill now.. These fans are get so dumb...  :excited:  :excited:  :smh:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Lana has not shown her complete album. Preorder here (link)?

source: i took like 2 years of spanish once 

It's more like "she is nothing from presenting her new album. pre order here" - like she's so close it's practically nothing. odd ass Mexican Spanish 

party.gif?w=1100

So should it be up for preorder soon then?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m