Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

No judgement here. I wish I was you lol! 

Yeah I've lived in UK for 4 years. Please come with me if she tours here bc my boyfriend clearly doesn't love me and refuses to come with me.

I'LL COME TOO!! 

UNRELATED BUT ITV JUST PLAYED VIDEO GAMES ON A DAYTIME SHOW

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Why not? its not like she has a 9 to 5 job, shes a famous rich singer and her label prob paid for the trip anyway. She would have flown over there first class, met Max, ate Swedish meatballs and fone home.

it's not about money or whatever.

It's the effort.

I remember she only skyped Baz Luhrmann with Young and Beautiful. And emailing Tim Burton with Big Eyes.

2qja820.jpg

Anyone else more excited for Tomorrow Never Came than Lust for Life?

I have no hype for TNC. I should probably listen to some of Sean's music but I just don't care to because I really don't enjoy the Beatles or John Lennon. I think this album will be more upbeat but I feel like TNC will be the slow song that I most likely skip a lot.

LIZARD PEOPLE

what?

Radio 1 are getting the world exclusive first play and it's happening tonight at 7:30Pm GMT they just confirmed it Live on the radio also she will be playing at a UK festival ran by Radio 1

<p class="bbc_center">@Degynerate

I have no hype for TNC. I should probably listen to some of Sean's music but I just don't care to because I really don't enjoy the Beatles or John Lennon. I think this album will be more upbeat but I feel like TNC will be the slow song that I most likely skip a lot.

Seans stuff is Beautiful. Better than the beatles imo. I'm expecting TNC to make me cry.

Sean's band has a modern psychedelic feeling, but who knows if their song together will be psychedelic. I definitely think it will be 60s

I'm holding out for some pink floyd style

Radio 1 are getting the world exclusive first play and it's happening tonight at 7:30Pm GMT they just confirmed it Live on the radio also she will be playing at a UK festival ran by Radio 1

I srsly hope you ain't trolling our poor hearts. If so you better go back into hiding :hooker:

:defeated: :defeated: :defeated: 11 hours is this real life

LIZARD PEOPLE