Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the lyrics aren't terrible (for sure better than LFL) and I like the chorus but girl.... that production and mixing

tumblr_myr2r4M9Si1rpk400o1_400.gif?resiz

giphy.gif

I think maybe we're missing the point. She said this album was for her fans... well only her true fans would know about this song right now (like us) and to be honest it sounds like one of her old unreleased songs or something. Maybe she kinda noticed how much we loved cherry blossom and wanted to do something similar again for us. Like you know, with the whole mixing thing.

Let's just stop trying to make it into something that it's not and appriciate it for what it is. It's kinda grew on me now and i understand what she's tried to do.

:thankyou: :thankyou:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

That link isn't on Spotify US yet which is why I'm still very skeptical of that version jfyi. I really hope it's not final

Well that's strange cause I have spotify US

her transition to this "conscious artistee111!!" character is so fucking embarrassing and forced. im waiting till the albumm is released and then im ditching this hag!

tumblr_nbxtug3rrk1tsxwhto1_500.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Don't tell me Lana "worked hard" on this and therefore we have to appreciate it.

If she had really worked hard, it wouldn't have a generic beat that doesn't even line up with the vocals.

I'm literally shocked, I'm on the verge of crying. I can't believe Lana would release something this terrible. Someone must be able to do something, this is a tragedy. Has she totally lost it??? I'm having an anne-meltdown but for all the wrong reasons. There's literally nothing redeeming about this song. 

I AM MY ONLY GOD

I SWEAR TO GOD... IF this song end ups being on the album I certainly hope it's the 'Terrence Loves You' and not the 'Art Deco'

umm hello both of those tracks are iconique and CBwhateverwoodstock cannot compare to either of those thx