Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

TBH the one time I've ever typed like elle did was when I was FUCKED. Like vomiting and passed out and crying cause I might die dead. I feel 4 u elle.

I don't even remember how she types but I imagine it's with perfect grammar since she is the Mom of LB

It makes me want 2 die but that's what opinions are for huh??

GUNS AND ROSES CAME ON MT SHUFFLE AFTSR MT LAST POST IM SCREAMING IN A HONDA ACCORD PLEASE HELP ME

Let the light in and just accept it as your lord & savior, I hated it at first but it grew on me so much

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I think I know why it sounds bad...

Like, when you're in the studio, obviously you go over each detail of the song obsessively, making sure it's perfect. So to Lana and the producers, it probably sounds fine because they've listened to it continuously.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I am being played like a game.

Boy.

Fuck my life honestly

I do hope there's a couple hypnotic tracks tho, I need a new pot-smoking bop *looks at cruel world, hbtb, Brooklyn baby, SoC, and somewhat but not really, Coachella*

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I think I know why it sounds bad...

Like, when you're in the studio, obviously you go over each detail of the song obsessively, making sure it's perfect. So to Lana and the producers, it probably sounds fine because they've listened to it continuously.

For me that's been an issue since Honeymoon. The songs are full of elements and details but no one can hear them, except Lana through her 10 000 $ sound system

I do hope there's a couple hypnotic tracks tho, I need a new pot-smoking bop *looks at cruel world, hbtb, Brooklyn baby, SoC, and somewhat but not really, Coachella*

wyd..... acoustic west coast is the best pot smoking bop

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

If anything tops Brooklyn Baby I will be 50 shades of impressed as fuck but I'm doubtful :(

I'm so sorry for calling Lolita cringey, for laughing at "Jesus is my bestest friend". Im sorry for dragging Guns and Roses and saying DLMBM is a bore. Im sorry for not realising the beauty of "Stranger than a stranger". Lana sis please end this prank and release the real promo single THIS SONG I CAN'T-