Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think she's saving the best tracks for the album release, that's how honeymoon was (for me at least)

Lennon & Stevie collabs can't be bad so I'm waiting patiently

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

This would've been such a cute song if it had been acoustic with just a guitar and her voice.... dumb bitch

giphy.gif

I know they don't sound really anything alike, but this song makes me lowkey think of The Blackest Day. Like the quality of her vocals and the beat and the overall sound

how dare you

:horror:

Omg I found it why does it sound like someone remixed this their self or something. I feel like it's off beat with her words ehhhhh I'm uncomfortable lol something different though I guess. It would sound better if it was on beat more

the way it takes itself so seriously :rip:

Honestly I kinda feel like the polar opposite. We dont know Lana's actual intentions but I have felt like the themes of the Hollywood sign and a song name dropping Coachella are kind of self-aware parodying. I think she's trying to draw on some of the irony Father John Misty incorporates into his whole being, but perhaps not doing it too well. I also do doubt this is true, because, well it's Lana and she has been very defensive of herself in the past.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

her transition to this "conscious artistee111!!" character is so fucking embarrassing and forced. im waiting till the albumm is released and then im ditching this hag!

bye, you won't be missed

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e