Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i hated the title

it could be just "woodstock"

i hope it's just "hi kids i want to show this song to you, this isn't going to be on album its just a promo ok love you xoxoxo"

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

i hated the title

it could be just "woodstock"

i hope it's just "hi kids i want to show this song to you, this isn't going to be on album its just a promo ok love you xoxoxo"

If she even posts at all.  :crossed:

The theme of the album isn't as incohesive or 'confusing' as some of you claim it is. Sonically ( dhBS2.jpg) I would agree, but thematically I think some on here are only confused about this album's optimistic worldy theme because you secretly expect that the rest will still be about her tragic love life somehow. You can say you don't like it, but it's not hard to understand what she's going for

kySyfQZ.jpg

The theme of the album isn't as incohesive as some of you claim it is. Sonically ( dhBS2.jpg) I would agree, but thematically I think some on here are only confused about this album's optimistic worldy theme because you secretly expect that the rest will still be about her tragic love life somehow

honestly i hear elements of BAR, love and lust for life in the production.. minus the cheap sounding beat

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

i don't think she's only just finished the album, she said recently something along the lines of how it'd be pointless for her to not talk about what's happening in the world rn. The LFL trailer references the songs and in that she talks about wondering what her contribution would be and in CWIMM she talks about her contribution being as small as hoping. I feel like this won't be on standard LFL as it's done, but she wrote a song she liked in the moment and it was relevant to the times and she wanted to share how she feels to the world, considering music is her own personal outlet. I don't think this song is to be the kind of song Love/LFL is, not a single, just a standalone/deluxe track added last minute (hence the messy production) to express and reflect on the times. i don't think this will be reflective of the album sound or should be treated as such

giphy.gif

The theme of the album isn't as incohesive as some of you claim it is. Sonically ( dhBS2.jpg) I would agree, but thematically I think some on here are only confused about this album's optimistic worldy theme because you secretly expect that the rest will still be about her tragic love life somehow

that's what i'm talking about! 

i don't even care if there's a "coldplay's fix you look-a-like" song and then "kendrick lamar's the blacker the berry look-a-like" song

i just want a theme like every single album had one

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

honestly i hear elements of BAR, love and lust for life in the production.. minus the cheap sounding beat

So do I, but having her words in mind about a more acoustic part on the record in addition to these songs has me undecided on what she's doing. But then again, when Honeymoon came out I thought it was the least cohesive record she ever recorded. I disagree with that strongly now

kySyfQZ.jpg

So do I, but having her words in mind about a more acoustic part on the record in addition to these songs has me undecided on what she's doing. But then again, when Honeymoon came out I thought it was the least cohesive record she ever recorded. I disagree with that strongly now

i think BAR is a good example of the more acoustic side of the album.. i think she's really going to drop some more iconic ballads like BAR

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Whens it coming out in the US

I don't know how iTunes handles releases for countries in more than one time zone, but I'll take a guess:

Either at midnight, EST (in 4 hours), or at midnight PST (in 7 hours).

In the song are strange pauses?

What length is the song you're listening to? I think the official iTunes version of the song is 4:20, and we so far have a 4:15 one with skips like that and a 4:18 one without the skips.

giphy.gif

this is simply not a song to put out to create buzz. not good one at least.

specially when her only way of promotion in social media is =  non existent 

i will love you until the end of time.