Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If this is a surprise album it will be a surprise to the music industry rather than the fans kinda.. I mean it was pretty obvious to many of the beyhive that Lemonade was on its way, but it was still a surprise release to the industry. but, who knows

If this is a surprise album it will be a surprise to the music industry rather than the fans kinda.. I mean it was pretty obvious to many of the beyhive that Lemonade was on its way, but it was still a surprise release to the industry. but, who knows

Lemonade technically wasn't a surprise à la Beyoncé self titled bc she scheduled it to air on HBO and had promos for it.

Guys, try thinking in Big Weekend of BBC Radio (27th May) and Inter Radio France (31st May). All points to this Friday.

you are on my page of thought. If it doesn't come Friday you all have permission to fist me and i've only got up to the knuckle before. 

exactly

I fail to see how it was a surprise to anyone?? She heavily promoted the airing the week leading up to the release?

Lana is doing 0 promo and hasn't announced a date

i'm honestly not expecting anything this friday but it'd be super amazing if it came out and i'll probably be checking her instagram the entire day

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

watch it release like Coachella.

Country by country.

Not a word from Lana

until 9 hours after it's been out in the U.S. (like the last country to get it)