Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you think if Lana came out with the kind of music she's serving for LFL right after BTD she'd have had more mainstream success? The smiles, the beats, the collabs, etc. I could see more radio play for sure.

*I don't personally care for mainstream success, it was just a thought I had today.

Do you think if Lana came out with the kind of music she's serving for LFL right after BTD she'd have had more mainstream success? The smiles, the beats, the collabs, etc. I could see more radio play for sure.

*I don't personally care for mainstream success, it was just a thought I had today.

I really do think it would have been successful, but if she would still make music like that and don't change from sounds, everyone would just be bored of her.

???, ?????????

Going through this thread is exhausting, you guys get so off topic :icant: still luv u 4ever though.

I'm most excited for the album release so we can open the Post-Release thread and say goodbye to this mess

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

From @ShadyLanaFacts on Twitter:

"So the LFL trailer only highlights the red strawberry . There's a strawberry full moon on 6/9 (Fri). We know that Lana likes moon bathing. LDR4 on June 9th?"

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

To be honest it's plausible considering how many we got for BTD.

that would justify the 2 year s

h&m is so inspired in lana in every way 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

From @ShadyLanaFacts on Twitter:

"So the LFL trailer only highlights the red strawberry . There's a strawberry full moon on 6/9 (Fri). We know that Lana likes moon bathing. LDR4 on June 9th?"

Oh Jesus not with the moon cycles again

so we already have 2 videos we have 1 more with the car the one in Yosemite other in the pizzaria and the chuck one 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Yo what's up with all the other symbols in the trailer tho?

We never ended discussing that, like, what's up with the strawberry, the ladder, the hourglass, the chalice and what the seven planets represented.

And we still have one ingredient left, assuming the galaxy is for Love, the XO for Lust for Life and Sean Lennon's label representing Tomorrow Never Came, which leave us with the moon.

lana-del-rey-new-album-lust-for-life-the

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Yo what's up with all the other symbols in the trailer tho?

We never ended discussing that, like, what's up with the strawberry, the ladder, the hourglass, the chalice and what the seven planets represented.

And we still have one ingredient left, assuming the galaxy is for Love, the XO for Lust for Life and Sean Lennon's label representing Tomorrow Never Came, which leave us with the moon.

lana-del-rey-new-album-lust-for-life-the

I think the ladder is a reference in the song LFL "climb up the H of the Hollywood sign"

Honestly, I do think if not this Friday, then 9th June seems plausible. It's not that much of a stretch.

she was right when she said ''when i'm in the middle of making a record''

I guess we will get ''Tomorow never came'' and then ''that'' moon song''' and then the album in august  :defeated:

But she said she wrote the dialogue during the recording of LFL