Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This new song reminds me to BAR

I'm definitely ready for these more "acoustic" tracks. This and BAR are my faves so far. As far as sound I can def feel BAR's relation and for some reason Video Games too lol! That said the backing beat/progression makes me recall Chapel by Nicole Dollanganger. Now that I've heard it I can't not hear it! Either way I'm very excited for this track. Hoping we get pre order and promo single very soon!

Still waiting for Lana to change the album cover last minute like she did with UV

What if it came out looking worse lol!?!  Personally though I love the current cover. I think it is iconic and timeless. It will age beautifully! Opinions are subjective though.

Still waiting for Lana to change the album cover last minute like she did with UV

I love the cover  :(  And I didn't know she did that, what was the original UV cover?

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I love the cover  :(  And I didn't know she did that, what was the original UV cover?

The one with the lighter. The picture was used for billboards.

What if it came out looking worse lol!?!  Personally though I love the current cover. I think it is iconic and timeless. It will age beautifully! Opinions are subjective though.

It can't get any worse  :hooker: Like the theme on this site would be a better cover than that hillbilly looking mess In My OpinionTM

the picture with the lighter was better 

Really? Eh it's nice but i feel like the picture used for the UV cover captures the album really well. Like the whole parked Mercedes with trees behind her, and the blank look on her face, you can see the sadness, especially in her eyes, the plain white tee which means the album isn't about anything lavish or luxurious. That's what makes it beautiful, to me at least. 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Really? Eh it's nice but i feel like the picture used for the UV cover captures the album really well. Like the whole parked Mercedes with trees behind her, and the blank look on her face, you can see the sadness, especially in her eyes, the plain white tee which means the album isn't about anything lavish or luxurious. That's what makes it beautiful, to me at least.

^^^ the lighter pic doesn't capture the essence of the album like the official one does

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I love the uv cover! but i guess the picture with the light would have gave the album a more exciting feel. Like that picture kind of shows the "violence" Idk, it's cuter.

Okay, back on topic, I really love all the snippets we've got, but I'm really excited for Daisy Chains. It sounds so fresh and like something we haven't got from her before. White Mustang is really good, but it's like every other song. I'm here for fresh sounds tbh. Also whoever is producing the drums in Cherry and White Mustang deserve a hug and their coins.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Do you think she has more songs with playboi carti and asap? In her caption she did say "we picked the best ones for the record"

no, i think she was saying she made a lot of good songs IN GENERAL, and the collab is one of the best ones out of many