Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I am SO here for more car references tbh  :flutter:

She's mentioned Corvettes, Cadillacs, Chevrolets, Pick up trucks, Chevys. It's about time she mentioned a mustang. :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This is pretty random but... everyone says that Black Beauty is about Barrie but during her May Jailer era she had a song called There's Nothing To Be Sorry About where she says "I can make you well if you just asked me to" and "lord watch over my love" etc etc, i think this guy was suffering depression or some kind of illness and she wanted to but couldn't help him, and i'm pretty sure she singing about this same guy in Black Beauty, i don't think that song is actually about Barrie ya'll

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the album isn't finished how is she playing the ALBUM in the car?

Because she LIIIIIIIEEEEEEED

omfg please tell me you're an actual cop

why yes, i'm a very proffesional and wise officer of the law :hooker:

APOl3D.gif

APOl3D.gif

Playing Dangerous plays in the background

APOl3D.gif

Officer Brown's always comin' around

Tappin' on our windows

Kids come out

Ain't no way to live...

Let me show u how.

This is pretty random but... everyone says that Black Beauty is about Barrie but during her May Jailer era she had a song called There's Nothing To Be Sorry About where she says "I can make you well if you just asked me to" and "lord watch over my love" etc etc, i think this guy was suffering depression or some kind of illness and she wanted to but couldn't help him, and i'm pretty sure she singing about this same guy in Black Beauty, i don't think that song is actually about Barrie ya'll

have you never met someone who seems to date the same kind of wrong person over and over again? 

let me be who i'm meant to be

does anyone else get a Burning Desire vibe? The slow piano and it sounds like I want to drag race (both on the runway AND freeway ma), im fucking HERE for it. Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, Paradise, and Born to Die found rotting behind a ditch after mass jonestown suicide after hearing the snippet :hooker:  :legend:

have you never met someone who seems to date the same kind of wrong person over and over again? 

she stated that she's always singing about the same damn guy, and this situation seems to be quite upsetting and it's not something many people would encounter more than once, imo i think it's the same guy she's singing about in Black Beauty