Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Fuck this era, I'm bored, not listening to the singles, bored of the confusion over posted then deleted snippets of probable outtakes, bored of ppl wondering if BAR will be on LFL

FUCK - THIS - ERA

sorry for ranting, lemme crawl back into my cave, smoke weed and check back in a week..

I've only been listening to the title track every once in a while a week, and I usually have Love on shuffle, but never really play it deliberately these days. Coachella too. 

I feel like it's been dry so far, and having only 2 tracks off the album is sorta, well stale, but I guess if the albums coming late July, another single might just come next month before we get the entire thing. 

I wonder if Cherry is the third track of the album.

UV/Honeymoon

but really i shouldnt be tlaking like im up in here right now just being on the same site as yall is tyocix to me sanity bc all yall wanna tlak abotu it lana and you know yall got me feeling like yall fucking crazy af and like think about lana you know what would she do.. WWJD WHAT WOULD JESUS DO . .lmfao you feel me

anyways new members are toxic ban them @elle you got it in you we been knew that LFL would bring this to our site our god forsaken SITE! I SWITHCED switched to gagadaily because yall are so annoying like it all aint about lana you feel me, lunatic asses get your jush elsewhere anneways beye

DRUNK im not a sinner i dont do tht im ust speaking my mind about topics that run rabid in my mind  :hooker:

r u ok girl, legit we here 4 u if you aint

giphy.gif

A little more than 6 weeks til LFL, when's the pre order gonna come ya guys think?

whats a pre-order? those dont exist this era  :toofunny:

Fuck this era, I'm bored, not listening to the singles, bored of the confusion over posted then deleted snippets of probable outtakes, bored of ppl wondering if BAR will be on LFL

FUCK - THIS - ERA

sorry for ranting, lemme crawl back into my cave, smoke weed and check back in a week..

same

I've only been listening to the title track every once in a while a week, and I usually have Love on shuffle, but never really play it deliberately these days. Coachella too. 

I feel like it's been dry so far, and having only 2 tracks off the album is sorta, well stale, but I guess if the albums coming late July, another single might just come next month before we get the entire thing. 

I wonder if Cherry is the third track of the album.

id rather something completely new; we've heard cherry- we may have not heard a verse (like how cruel world is shortened) and the basic instrumentals but thats it. we have people making hq audio of her performance of the song to listen to, I just want GBA or Yosemite p l e a s e  :defeated:

but really i shouldnt be tlaking like im up in here right now just being on the same site as yall is tyocix to me sanity bc all yall wanna tlak abotu it lana and you know yall got me feeling like yall fucking crazy af and like think about lana you know what would she do.. WWJD WHAT WOULD JESUS DO . .lmfao you feel me

anyways new members are toxic ban them @elle you got it in you we been knew that LFL would bring this to our site our god forsaken SITE! I SWITHCED switched to gagadaily because yall are so annoying like it all aint about lana you feel me, lunatic asses get your jush elsewhere anneways beye

Only drunks and kids speak the truth. Spill the tea,sis

image.png

id rather something completely new; we've heard cherry- we may have not heard a verse (like how cruel world is shortened) and the basic instrumentals but thats it. we have people making hq audio of her performance of the song to listen to, I just want GBA or Yosemite p l e a s e  :defeated:

Well, I just have a feeling that God Bless America is probably one of those tracks we'll love on the album, but won't get til who knows when. 

Yosemite sounds like a track about peaking somehow, so slow, anthemic, more contemplative (like looking down from the top idk), so that's probably gonna be at the latter part of the album? And if that's true, then chances are thin.

Cherry sounds like a mid track on the record.. we have already heard it tho, so I agree with ya on that one. I wonder if she's teasing all these snippets to help her decide which one she should release next. 

Everything's been so blank this cycle, I feel like my imagination's running in circles for things that aren't even validated  :hae: 

But I do agree, something diff from Cherry  :dafuq:

Mess, how can you forget about these two masterpieces

Ur rite it was a mess, no lies. Listened to em, redeemed myself now imo 

UV/Honeymoon

Well, I just have a feeling that God Bless America is probably one of those tracks we'll love on the album, but won't get til who knows when. 

Yosemite sounds like a track about peaking somehow, so slow, anthemic, more contemplative (like looking down from the top idk), so that's probably gonna be at the latter part of the album? And if that's true, then chances are thin.

Cherry sounds like a mid track on the record.. we have already heard it tho, so I agree with ya on that one. I wonder if she's teasing all these snippets to help her decide which one she should release next. 

Everything's been so blank this cycle, I feel like my imagination's running in circles for things that aren't even validated  :hae: 

But I do agree, something diff from Cherry  :dafuq:

i mean im so damn thirsty for any completed track, just give us the new OttR, new Ride, new Shades of Cool, new TBD ugh i can't wait to hear her iconic track from the album  :defeated:

i mean im so damn thirsty for any completed track, just give us the new OttR, new Ride, new Shades of Cool, new TBD ugh i can't wait to hear her iconic track from the album  :defeated:

Honestly, I feel like chances for an outtake 'leaking' are more probable than a new track. One of those times I really wish I'm wrong tho  :wave: 

+1 on the new Ride kinda song, iconic's always welcome :crai:  I personally wanna know what a LFL version of Blue Jeans would sound like. 

UV/Honeymoon

Honestly, I feel like chances for an outtake 'leaking' are more probable than a new track. One of those times I really wish I'm wrong tho  :wave: 

+1 on the new Ride kinda song, iconic's always welcome :crai:  I personally wanna know what a LFL version of Blue Jeans would sound like

remove the hq instrumentals and background shouts and baby to sing voice and replace it with minimal beats and throw in 808s acoustic sounds and basic trap beats  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

remove the hq instrumentals and background shouts and baby to sing voice and replace it with minimal beats and throw in 808s acoustic sounds and basic trap beats  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I miss the sense and sound of Luxury is what I meant  :thankyou:, but I think what ya mentioned sorta translates so I'm just like  :oic: with a facet of  :lanasrs:

UV/Honeymoon

naa i really want Cherry as the next single, it's so good and we need the full version asap! All these crappy low quality live versions are ruining such a great song, Lana make it happen! xo

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I miss the sense and sound of Luxury is what I meant  :thankyou:, but I think what ya mentioned sorta translates so I'm just like  :oic: with a facet of  :lanasrs:

i love that last part goddamn ily u funny bitch

and i agree i want her to be extra and loud and downright obnoxiously orchestraic but god forbid she goes back to BtD or YaB-esque sounds

naa i really want Cherry as the next single, it's so good and we need the full version asap! All these crappy low quality live versions are ruining such a great song, Lana make it happen! xo

id only want cherry if:

A. the song was shortened for live performances, allowing another 45-90 seconds on the song. come thru with more vocals and verses 

or

B. The instrumentals were wildly different and more outgoing and gave the song a new breath of air to compare to the live instrumentals which are more stripped back, low, and slightly bare (OttR is a decent example of differences)

if neither of those are an option she can keep it until July 21  :brows3:

id only want cherry if:

A. the song was shortened for live performances, allowing another 45-90 seconds on the song. come thru with more vocals and verses 

yes, i really need this to be the case!! Cherry is amazing, but it's way too short for me atm