Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

naa i really want Cherry as the next single, it's so good and we need the full version asap! All these crappy low quality live versions are ruining such a great song, Lana make it happen! xo

I'd forgive and forget this messy ass era if that happen  :crai:

yFSfc8m.jpg

i really dont understand how the trailer connects with the album as a whole

its quite occult

i just realized that Lana is The Magician (from Tarot)

1biibi.jpgCapture.png

?????????????????!

lmao

Upright card: Power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness

Reversed card: Manipulation, poor planning, latent talents

"soon" :oic: 

The Magician is associated with the planet, Mercury and carries with it skill, logic, and intellect. The number of the Magician is one, the number of beginnings. The Magician is the bridge between the world of the spirit and the world of humanity. His right hand holds a staff raised toward the sky and his left hand points to the earth. He takes the power of the Universe and channels it through his own body and directs it to the physical plane.

Mercury is shown in the trailer too  :raven:

Daisy Chains definitely has the most potential of being a single, considering it would not only reach Lana's fans and listeners but A$AP and Playboi Carti's as well. With Weeknd they were somewhat playing it safe, but A$AP and Playboi could gain some more attention and interest since Lana hasn't collaborated with any rap artists yet, and the collaboration is quite unexpected - in Weeknd's case people had already heard them together, first on Prisoner and Stargirl later. From what I can make out of the snippet, Daisy Chains could have the right sound to make it at least a bit more viral than LFL. I obviously can't say that for sure though.

If they're not releasing Daisy Chains, Cherry would be next on the potential list. Change seems like it's the perfect example of how the general public think Lana's music sounds like, which you know is more negative than positive. So basically they would be stabbing themselves if they decided to do it - it could pass as a promo single but not as an official one. The same sort of goes for White Mustang based on the snippet, it's a slow simple one and the assumed chorus has some beats. Meanwhile Cherry has already been performed live and so far seems to have more instruments than the two mentioned, and is basically a classic Lana track that could get better treatment from the GP than a slower one.

Some of y'all really amaze me tbh!

Like idk how some of you can be like "God Bless America probably has piano and violin with a soft drum that comes in at :30 and the bridge that we haven't heard yet is so gorgeous and makes me cry every time! HER BEST SONG! SHE REALLY DID THAT!"

Like???? It's just really funny to me and gives me a good giggle @ how desperate for ANYTHING we are, that some of us are sitting around trying to guess what songs we hardly have any info about sound like!  :teehee:

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif

Lana will probably just release Cherry as a single + The pre order and tracklist (when it's ready) this month.

late June is my guess.

(Lana won't surprise me if we won't get it by the end of the month or at all tho.)

giphy.gif

i really dont understand how the trailer connects with the album as a whole

its quite occult

i just realized that Lana is The Magician (from Tarot)

1biibi.jpgCapture.png

?????????????????!

lmao

Upright card: Power, skill, concentration, action, resourcefulness

Reversed card: Manipulation, poor planning, latent talents

"soon" :oic: 

The Magician is associated with the planet, Mercury and carries with it skill, logic, and intellect. The number of the Magician is one, the number of beginnings. The Magician is the bridge between the world of the spirit and the world of humanity. His right hand holds a staff raised toward the sky and his left hand points to the earth. He takes the power of the Universe and channels it through his own body and directs it to the physical plane.

Mercury is shown in the trailer too  :raven:

im pretty sure her intentions are upright card..... but i think shes going too slow. weve waited two years

giphy.gif

[Random thought of the day]

Is one of the reasons Lizzy named herself LANA DEL REY (***Wool of the King, not King of wool lol), because her middle name is WOOLridge?

she should scrap this woke music nonsense and start from scratch. Change is fucking disgusting

I find it "interesting" but I really can see why some people could hate it :P 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

It's so funny how some of you went out of their way to defend Lana's tragic promotion strategy. Yeah, Love was leaked and yeah, she decided to add up tracks. But keeping quiet about the release date for so long is so annoying, and not uploading a f*cking pre-order is just as stupid.

I don't get why some artists can just announce an album with the release of the single and then put up a nice and clean pre-order which already includes the release date and tracklist, while it's such a tiring slumber with Lona.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I hope the 18 tracks will be good. I'm not here for 6 interludes.

I agree plus I want bonus tracks and regional bonuses just like Flipside

yFSfc8m.jpg