Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

oh honey, honey

yes

as i've said before, if it was approximately 3 minutes shorter and not boring lyrically, i would tolerate it. but this isn't a Why Does LOVE Hate Cruel World explanation thread  :creep:  

Kms sorry I didn't realize I was being *that bitch* asking an over asked question. Anyway a valid opinion ps ur art is iconic

So THIS is who has been leaking shit?/??

btD40bs.png

ugh i can try so hard to dislike her but look at what a good goddamn girl she is

yall are tripping lana will never reqconquer herself after UV and shit yall mass tripping on some shit or something all LFL snippets been shit af and you just dont get it and spend all of yall time all up in this thread like ylal hermits and shit go interact with your family LMAO liek dont be like tht tho .. lana just some person yall likely never gonna ever meet and shit so whyspend all this time in this thread taling up all this time in your life when you could go and get some fresh air and enjoy the fucking pace you know? anyways yall got some shit oging on if you wanna not enjoy the trees and nature and just spend time in this thread on yalls computer 24/7 you know like what the fuck get some fresh air like im 16 you know but whatevs like i get my frseh air still yall just lazy and pathetic all on yall time onthis thread theorizing about an album coming in 1 month tho like pathetic af yall have no lives lmfao feel bad for yall tho mf

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Tbh, Lana is the new Eclipse with all these snippets  :toofunny:

So she's a bitch? :creep:

yall are tripping lana will never reqconquer herself after UV and shit yall mass tripping on some shit or something all LFL snippets been shit af and you just dont get it and spend all of yall time all up in this thread like ylal hermits and shit go interact with your family LMAO liek dont be like tht tho .. lana just some person yall likely never gonna ever meet and shit so whyspend all this time in this thread taling up all this time in your life when you could go and get some fresh air and enjoy the fucking pace you know? anyways yall got some shit oging on if you wanna not enjoy the trees and nature and just spend time in this thread on yalls computer 24/7 you know like what the fuck get some fresh air like im 16 you know but whatevs like i get my frseh air still yall just lazy and pathetic all on yall time onthis thread theorizing about an album coming in 1 month tho like pathetic af yall have no lives lmfao feel bad for yall tho mf

Are you drunk? Like are you good hun?

but really i shouldnt be tlaking like im up in here right now just being on the same site as yall is tyocix to me sanity bc all yall wanna tlak abotu it lana and you know yall got me feeling like yall fucking crazy af and like think about lana you know what would she do.. WWJD WHAT WOULD JESUS DO . .lmfao you feel me

anyways new members are toxic ban them @elle you got it in you we been knew that LFL would bring this to our site our god forsaken SITE! I SWITHCED switched to gagadaily because yall are so annoying like it all aint about lana you feel me, lunatic asses get your jush elsewhere anneways beye

So she's a bitch? :creep:

Are you drunk? Like are you good hun?

DRUNK im not a sinner i dont do tht im ust speaking my mind about topics that run rabid in my mind  :hooker:

@elle dont ban stargirl i love her even tho i dont talk to the bitch lots but she cool and shes realyl pretty bc i saw in pictures of you thread lmfao but really every other new memeber can go i dont like them and they all not cool and shit but starfgirl is cool, she my bitch <3

@@Stargirl @@Stargirl @@Stargirl @ stargirl @@Stargirl

but really i shouldnt be tlaking like im up in here right now just being on the same site as yall is tyocix to me sanity bc all yall wanna tlak abotu it lana and you know yall got me feeling like yall fucking crazy af and like think about lana you know what would she do.. WWJD WHAT WOULD JESUS DO . .lmfao you feel me

anyways new members are toxic ban them @elle you got it in you we been knew that LFL would bring this to our site our god forsaken SITE! I SWITHCED switched to gagadaily because yall are so annoying like it all aint about lana you feel me, lunatic asses get your jush elsewhere anneways beye

DRUNK im not a sinner i dont do tht im ust speaking my mind about topics that run rabid in my mind  :hooker:

But I think you're here all the time lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

But I think you're here all the time lol

RECEIPTS RECEITPS RECEPTS im never here i hate it here ban me i dont care ban me i have no problems at all BAN ME . i am okay with being banned because im never here anyways i havent made a post in like 595 years so dont even come for me you damn fucking whore ass hoe bitch . cunt

RECEIPTS RECEITPS RECEPTS im never here i hate it here ban me i dont care ban me i have no problems at all BAN ME . i am okay with being banned because im never here anyways i havent made a post in like 595 years so dont even come for me you damn fucking whore ass hoe bitch . cunt

My advice is to chug lots of water before you go to sleep

LIZARD PEOPLE