Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

but doggo bby if she releases Summer Bop we can twerk to it  in the silence weeks

well...........then it wouldn't be a silence week anymore (if god exists then we will have it before the album's release, IT'S OFFICIALLY A TEST)

i would twerk the whole damn month prob, forget the doggos maybe (not)

the only thing we have is HOPE, never lose it

~~

imagine doggo twerking omg

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

preach, i mostly follow real life people that post lana stuff stan twitters, ig fanpages are really wishy washy with their info & their posts are never in order so its too much hassle just to see people make a symmetrical layout :creep:

i have a ig fanpage

even though my posts are turning into........ this...... mess

DDiwxKNW0AAd_gj.jpg

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Why would Soundhound put June 29 as the release date though if it wasn't. This is all so dumb

Imagine Shazam trusting some fans' rumoured release date and posting it. I don't think that happens.

Why would Soundhound put June 29 as the release date though if it wasn't. This is all so dumb

they saw lanaboards and thought WHY NOT

you know what? im gonna chill and observe.

DBhWueMUAAAJN2s.jpg

we dont know what the fuck that lq snippet is ( it says summer bummer but bih nothing is ever confirmed ) 

we dont know the release date

we dont know what the fuck goin on at all

i aint gonna be here in the morning just to see yall cry again im just gonna go to bed at a reasonable time after takin a nice bath with a mask, wake up around 6-7 for the first time this month, make myself a smoothie and a nice ass breakfest and i'll pop on and most likely see y'all either:

A) enjoying n bopping to the song

B) freaking the fuck out to the point i need to spend 10 minutes finding a meme to mock some yall (love u guys :hooker: )

or 

C) see considerate and calm discussion about the future of the era in wake of no song    :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

DBhWueMUAAAJN2s.jpg

we dont know what the fuck that lq snippet is ( it says summer bummer but bih nothing is ever confirmed ) 

i aint gonna be here in the morning just to see yall cry again im just gonna go to bed at a reasonable time after takin a nice bath with a mask, wake up around 6-7 for the first time this month, make myself a smoothie and a nice ass breakfest and i'll pop on and most likely see y'all either:

B) freaking the fuck out to the point i need to spend 10 minutes finding a meme to mock some yall (love u guys :hooker: )

or 

C) see considerate and calm discussion about the future of the era in wake of no song    :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :omfg2:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3:  :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle:

its a big text i don't know what did you meant but can you share your breakfast with me

hunnies i dont know if this is of importance but there's an option in soundhound that says "listen in youtube" and when you click it (with SB) it says that the video it's private.

???, ?????????

DBhWueMUAAAJN2s.jpg

or 

Breakfast? Slay. I suggest a three egg white scramble with peppers, Roma tomatoes, and feta cheese. Maybe a little sausage on the side for good measure. :bop:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

hunnies i dont know if this is of importance but there's an option in soundhound that says "listen in youtube" and when you click it (with SB) it says that the video it's private.

I don't see it though? Web or app?

HAHA, it opens a fan made vid from the first snippet for me !!?

oh my maybe it just opens a random video that has the same title? Haha!

???, ?????????