Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Someone has the song and uploaded the preview in LQ

You’re telling me soundhound hunted down the snippet from some twink?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

What happens when we do this:

- Ben's Instagram gets spammed

- Ben logs on to LB

- Ben receives dick sucking threats

- Ben logs off

- Ben calls Elle

- Elle smacks us

- LB potentially get shut down because let's face it they probably have no patience for us anymore

- We don't get summer bummer

we can attack Ben on instagram again 

Read the above post so you can know to not do or even try that shit.

its not even funny; not as its offensive but because its boring, overplayed, and obnoxious  :crossed:

wait - so we arent getting SB?

We don't know. There's no confirmed date at all at this point, dont get your hopes up because a new snippet dropped; if anything it might just be like LfL and she'll announce a radio premiere like tomorrow ~6-9 West Coast time for a noon drop.

What happens when we do this:

- Ben's Instagram gets spammed

- Ben logs on to LB

- Ben receives dick sucking threats

- Ben logs off

- Ben calls Elle

- Elle smacks us

- LB potentially get shut down because let's face it they probably have no patience for us anymore

- We don't get summer bummer

He can't do shit besides give fake threats 

Just make sure there ain't any download links cause that's the only thing he can use 

He can't do shit besides give fake threats

Just make sure there ain't any download links cause that's the only thing he can use

By law and technicality we have the right to use literally no LDR content. Even things like fan art can be considered against the law (but obviously enough, no one ever tries to prosecute for things like that).

Trust me, with all the picosong links I've seen on this forum, of released songs or unreleased songs, they could take us waaay down. Unreleased songs for obvious reasons and released ones for the fact they're illegal downloads.

Don't stand on the toes of giants.

By law and technically we have the right to use literally no LDR content. Even things like fan art can be considered against the law (but obviously enough, no one ever tries to prosecute for things like that).

Trust me, with all the picosong links I've seen on this forum, of released songs or unreleased songs, they could take us waaay down. Unreleased songs for obvious reasons and released ones for the fact they're illegal downloads.

Don't stand on the toes of giants.

And also, it's uncool to do things that you know will cause hassles for Elle.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

And also, it's uncool to do things that you know will cause hassles for Elle.

that's also a definite priority is the well-being of the site-runners, yet people like to take that for granted or simply don't care. 

A LQ snippet of Summer Bummer has been found on SoundHound. That's it  :noparty:

Ok deffo worth combing through the pages then lmao! I'm so thirsty. Thanks :)

WHAT happened?! So many pages and I've just arose from slumber!

you can find an extremely LQ snippet of Summer Bummer (presumabley) further back into this thread, its also given multiple links on the snippet thread itself. No confirmation dates for the single yet however; so take it as you will :noparty: