Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Is the snippet leaking a sign that the song should be coming soon or we should just expect to hear the song on July 21 and forget about it until then?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Is the snippet leaking a sign that the song should be coming soon or we should just expect to hear the song on July 21 and forget about it until then?

its not a leak, it was on soundhound

its not a leak, it was on soundhound

So that means Lana's team meant for it to be heard?

PLOT TWIST . THIS IS A TREASURE HUNT MADE FOR US BY LANA AND HER TEAM . SHE'S GIVING CLUES AS TO WHAT THE NEXT RELEASE WILL BE AND SHE WILL DROP IT UNEXPECITDACLY BUT WANTS US ON OUR TOES READY .

giphy.gif

Hey, that snippet was pretty good. I've been interested to hear this song from the snippet she posted on insta, my reservations about the title aside. The snippet has whet my appetite even more.

Bon Appetit.mp3

PLOT TWIST . THIS IS A TREASURE HUNT MADE FOR US BY LANA AND HER TEAM . SHE'S GIVING CLUES AS TO WHAT THE NEXT RELEASE WILL BE AND SHE WILL DROP IT UNEXPECITDACLY BUT WANTS US ON OUR TOES READY .

I'm convinced this is true

She did say ingredients can be found online...maybe this was her plan all along.