Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

um well itunes updated and its not out so

Don't tell us that. We can't take it. Let us enjoy our delusion in thinking this is still coming :gtfo:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Lana have the time in the world to delete hundreds of instagram posts, post an 8mm filter instagram story of her getting posessed then quickly delete it but she doesn't have the time to clear up a misunderstanding that summer bummer is going to be released today..

no I'm not mad

This tbh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Honestly, it's kind of giving me an OTTR teas. If the hook picks up and she goes into her breathy head-voice like it appears in the snippet she shared on Instagram, I might stan it.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.