I want God Bless America to be National Anthem 2.0

"On my knees i got 

And then the big Statue of Liberty I saw

Take me to heaven my Lord

On the final take I said

God Bless America

Man that I love

God Bless America"

I know some of you would say "listen to her other music in the meantime" but that's the thing, I already have. Over and over, all 200+ songs. :cryney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

In some ways this makes me sad how little she seems to care, or enjoy fame. Peter Silberman of the Antlers sold their album Hospice on the streets of new york city for money because he wanted to make music so badly. Lana even used to sing about fame and making music with passion. Now her lyrics are really damning of it and she can't get out of it, like she is famous and there's nothing she can do to be completely normal again. I guess it's just weird to think fame is this thing so many people yearn for and for so many famous people it ruins them or in Lana's case makes them kind of hollow 

I know some of you would say "listen to her other music in the meantime" but that's the thing, I already have. Over and over, all 200+ songs. :cryney:

same hear, ive heard everything several times over.. i just need new material  :krylie:

Imagine witnessing my birth

how do you think i felt, having been the nurse that had to help you deliver

Okay so I was rereading the rolling stones article from UV and I noticed this quote about her name change: 

The other possible name was Cherry Galore, she says, probably joking: "You'd be sitting here calling me 'Cherry.'"

I love that she named a song after that

Lana Del Rey??? Sounds more like Playin with gays...

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

how do you think i felt, having been the nurse that had to help you deliver

Imagine witnessing my birth

And how do you i think I FEEL. Being the doctor that had to spread the legs open and see all that blood, and pussy juice squirting all over?

And how do you i think I FEEL. Being the doctor that had to spread the legs open and see all that blood, and pussy juice squirting all over?

Im....

"My pussy taste like anesthesia"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lana have the time in the world to delete hundreds of instagram posts, post an 8mm filter instagram story of her getting posessed then quickly delete it but she doesn't have the time to clear up a misunderstanding that summer bummer is going to be released today..

no I'm not mad

4BZPaCg.jpg

Lana have the time in the world to delete hundreds of instagram posts, post an 8mm filter instagram story of her getting posessed then quickly delete it but she doesn't have the time to clear up a misunderstanding that summer bummer is going to be released today..

no I'm not mad

does anyone have this possession video? I didn't see it