Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do you really think it's coming out that day?

I made a bet that it would come out that day, and even I don't think it'll come out on the 21st anymore.

It's definitely coming out on the 21st. Even though were not hearing anything i still know its coming on the 21st. Everyone is just overthinking

I mean "album for fans"... girl, how do you pretend your album to be for fans if you can't even say shit about something everyone is believing, if you want to promote that this album is for us, I think you should keep some kind of contact saying if things are truth or no, right?! Because I'm sure she saw a billion times that Summer Bummer cover with the release date, even liked a tweet with a thing that mentioned it.

Not to be mean or anything but I'm super disappointed in how this era is going so far. It's like this every single era. Release a couple of songs/videos then release then album and then be done with it is not how you're supposed to promote your album. It's annoying. Why can't Lana and her team have a proper era? It's literally been two months since our last single and the album is out in like two to three weeks. It has 18 songs on it, there should be no reason why we aren't getting more than two singles. Cherry and White Mustang would be perfect singles! It should go like this: Love, Lust For Life, Summer Bummer, Cherry, White Mustang and maybe two or three more from the album. I know that's dreaming but it's like come on. Does Lana not care how all of this is happening? Like girl some of us aren't even hyped about this damn album anymore. It's really not cute.

*pulls cigarette from lips* :crying2: remember when Lana said she was going to release "a few" more songs after LFL before the album dropped?

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

It will be delayed again. Bookmark me

Lana has still yet to mention it at all and pre-orders are usually up by now for albums less than a month away from release

not necessarily 

I can't believe Interscope have let Lana and her team behave in such an irresponsible and unprofessional  manner. Its partly our own fault for boarding the hype train blindly but most of the blame is on there shoulders. Surely Lana and her team must of seen the tags on IG or the tweets or twitter for instance so why the hell didn't they just come out and say the damn track wasn't going to be released in the first place. All she had to do was put a simple statement on all her media platforms stating that its not coming out yet but it will be soon (since that's her new favorite word instead of blue these days) and she's sorry for any disappointment caused because of it  :facepalm:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

just imagine the state of this place if LFL ends up NOT coming out on the 21st :oprah2:  if you thought May 26th was bad.....

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

I can't believe Interscope have let Lana and her team behave in such an irresponsible and unprofessional  manner. Its partly our own fault for boarding the hype train blindly but most of the blame is on there shoulders. Surely Lana and her team must of seen the tags on IG or the tweets or twitter for instance so why the hell didn't they just come out and say the damn track wasn't going to be released in the first place. All she had to do was put a simple statement on all her media platforms stating that its not coming out yet but it will be soon (since that's her new favorite word instead of blue these days) and she's sorry for any disappointment caused because of it  :facepalm:

Too much work for Lana and her team!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

http://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-born-to-die-complete-opposites-2095760

This calms me for some reason . She at least seems happy and that's what I want for her , but can her happy little ass make US happy and release a NEW SONG .

giphy.gif

http://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-born-to-die-complete-opposites-2095760

This calms me for some reason . She at least seems happy and that's what I want for her , but can her happy little ass make us happy and release a NEW SONG .

The link just leads to the NME homepage  :noparty:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Too much work for Lana and her team!

Omg your so right. How could I forget that Lana and her team like to put in as minimal effort as possible for basically everything  :isee:  :mj2:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371