Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love your icon don't ever change it

Oh honey how I wish I hadn't spent nearly 2 hours on decompressing that gif so that it's under 100kb and following forum rules

I'm glad someone noticed the effort, thank you babydoll :flutter:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

In all honesty I don’t mind waiting longer to hear new material. Like I like to hear as many new songs as possible in the context of the full album. I just wish she would at least say something while we wait. Even if it’s “new stuff coming soon” or putting together trailers or something 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

can people stop being so freaking dramatic? there is a huge difference between her delaying stuff when she hasn't announced the date (may 26th, SB), and her delaying an album where the release date has been revealed on multiple platforms, most notably an interview that got published online 3 days ago. The release date was just reconfirmed. Now I understand a lot of you think that by always expecting nothing of Lana you will never be disappointed, but instead of spreading misinformation you could just manage your emotions when things don't go as planned, and recognize that it's not the end of the world.

I'm fine (not delighted, but fine) with Lana doing what she did with UV and HM, which was a sorta quiet promo campaign where she released a couple songs and videos and did some print interviews.

My problem this time is that everything is so unnecessarily drawn out and protracted. There's no reason for there to be such a long gap between everything she does. We've never had an era where we've had to wait this long and we don't even have a tracklist or a preorder. There's little to no communication from her personally - half our information comes from magazines and the rest from literally pulling scraps off various sites.

And finally, it's bizarre to see an artist I've always respected for her vision start an album campaign and fundamentally add to her album in terms of features and songs *during* the album campaign - it worries me that she seems to be set to release a disjointed and incohesive album with a mish mash of different ideas both musically and thematically.

She's really lost me this era, all I'm doing is waiting for the album and hoping that in the end the music will be worth it.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I'm fine (not delighted, but fine) with Lana doing what she did with UV and HM, which was a sorta quiet promo campaign where she released a couple songs and videos and did some print interviews.

My problem this time is that everything is so unnecessarily drawn out and protracted. There's no reason for there to be such a long gap between everything she does. We've never had an era where we've had to wait this long and we don't even have a tracklist or a preorder. There's little to no communication from her personally - half our information comes from magazines and the rest from literally pulling scraps off various sites.

And finally, it's bizarre to see an artist I've always respected for her vision start an album campaign and fundamentally add to her album in terms of features and songs *during* the album campaign - it worries me that she seems to be set to release a disjointed and incohesive album with a mish mash of different ideas both musically and thematically.

She's really lost me this era, all I'm doing is waiting for the album and hoping that in the end the music will be worth it.

This little queen ha tea!

god-damn.png