Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe the tracklist we got isn't final. Maybe there's no Summer Bummer.

But doesn't that font used like not exist or isn't attainable? And the photo was new. And the song was registered.

I do think that tracklist isn't correct but summer bummer is real

LIZARD PEOPLE

Honestly, all I want is Lana's words. Just some updates. That's literally it. I'm not upset about Summer Bummer, I just want Lana to be more involved.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I never post here because it can be intimidating. But I'll echo everyone else that my hype for this album has completely sunk. I was so excited for it, and I haven't been in the best place mentally. Her songs have helped with my depression immensely. I don't think this album is for fans. It's for her. And yeah, she can keep it. I'll keep replaying Ultraviolence and Honeymoon; at least those were coherent albums. This was giving me something to look forward to in my own dark times, and continually being disappointed (along with other personal matters), I'm just not here for that. Looking forward to HAIM's new album.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

inb4 Lana gets sick of our shit and decides her pre-LFL methods of making an album just for herself is really the way to go, and we get an Instagram post with a quick "sorry guys, decided to keep this one just for me" and cancels the entire album, but not before giving us all 1-minute, filter-heavy Instagram snippets of songs that will never be released, but which fans will cling to, downloading and repeating again and again, trying to decipher all the lyrics and decide just how brilliant the song may or may not have been, or if the chorus was going to be more than just Lana repeating the assumed title of the track, but never being able to know what the full version would sound like, or even the confirmed title of the song. 

and as we wait for the next 2 years for Lana's next project, there will still be people on LanaBoards posting "pre-order tomorrow. bookmark me." 

inb4 Lana gets sick of our shit and decides her pre-LFL methods of making an album just for herself is really the way to go, and we get an Instagram post with a quick "sorry guys, decided to keep this one just for me" and cancels the entire album, but not before giving us all 1-minute, filter-heavy Instagram snippets of songs that will never be released, but which fans will cling to, downloading and repeating again and again, trying to decipher all the lyrics and decide just how brilliant the song may or may not have been, or if the chorus was going to be more than just Lana repeating the assumed title of the track, but never being able to know what the full version would sound like, or even the confirmed title of the song.

and as we wait for the next 2 years for Lana's next project, there will still be people on LanaBoards posting "pre-order tomorrow. bookmark me."

This isn't even tea..it's lava in a cup. PREACH

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

What happens when we do this:

- Ben's Instagram gets spammed

- Ben logs on to LB

- Ben receives dick sucking threats

- Ben logs off

- Ben calls Elle

- Elle smacks us

- LB potentially get shut down because let's face it they probably have no patience for us anymore

- We don't get summer bummer

sounds like fun tumblr_odwsh2OeKU1u6n38po1_250.gif

This is Black Mirror level disturbing imo. I could see it happening

UV/Honeymoon

But doesn't that font used like not exist or isn't attainable? And the photo was new. And the song was registered.

I do think that tracklist isn't correct but summer bummer is real

True about Summer Bummer, but it may not be released.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that font used for fan edits. That photo used for the single is odd though because it looks like that it was taken before Lana's b-day party. In conclusion, it's all a mess and we shouldn't get our hopes up until we get official info from Lana.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Actually, this would be a dream come true, her last album was that goopy buildup from the first week of menstruating. And the songs released so far, including snippets have been bland, repetitive, and LIFELESS.  

If she pushes back Lust For Life my birthday cake is going to have a dildo planted on that smiling face of hers

Lanas expression when she saw the Summer Bummer single cover

i just farted  laughed so hard lmaooooo

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Photo is completely real guys. Taken by Neil that day of when he added that story showing Lana, I got the photo from SoundHound server and the name of it was UMG and some numbers, like the Coachella photo.