Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Genuinely the worst part of this era is the fact that literally no one is hyping anything up but themselves.

Won't lie but please stop blaming Lana and her team because your unconfirmed info turned out to be untrue. You'll give yourself another aneurism.

Like, trust me, if you kick out all of the rumours and leave it to official content your head hurts approximately 20% less

Just looking out for your mental health babes x

the only time we can be sure is when the song/video/album is out

trust no doggo

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Genuinely the worst part of this era is the fact that literally no one is hyping anything up but themselves.

Won't lie but please stop blaming Lana and her team because your unconfirmed info turned out to be untrue. You'll give yourself another aneurism.

Like, trust me, if you kick out all of the rumours and leave it to official content your head hurts approximately 20% less

literally the biggest cup of tea on this whole thread thank u

te deseo, cariño

PATIENCE GIRLS

Retweet

hope in LDR6 we have a doggo in the cover

DDhJWPmWAAAhWk6.jpg

Omg, the cutest album cover art I've ever seen! Should have been called "Lust For Doggos" though. :)

Exactly! I'm done believing various sources about the album. I expect nothing from Lana except for the album to get released in July 21st. I expect no singles until then. No snippets. No music videos or radio interviews, no tweet or IG post with any news on the album. If I get any, it'll be a pleasant surprise, nothing more.

... I think.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

To be honest, I don't know what to think, I don't know whose fault it is, I DON'T KNOW, but I want to vent.

It's preferable that if a song is to be released, that everything is planned and that the singer confirms it, OF THIS WAY DOESN'T HAPPEN THINGS LIKE THIS

Adios mis amores  :bye2:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Electra is back with a vengeance. Back to drop some truth bombs on us love it x

So at this point can we just assume she's releasing LFL on July 21st and nothing beforehand.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

We weren't even supposed to know the actual title of the song yet so idk why anyone would act entitled to anything... :awkney:

Where did we get the high quality Summer Bummer cover art from?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

LanaBoards summary for anyone whose only been on here for a month or so:

"This song sounds shit. The ten second snippet is awful. It's a fucking gross mess and Lana's a fat whale."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS IT WHY HASNT IT DROPPED YET IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RELEASED."

:w8ing: