Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

seeing old pics of lizzy, listening to Yayo and getting nostalgic feelings as fuckk

never met her and i dont pretend to but she sounds like a cool person to be with

she got bigger proportions now and i dont know - i feel happy for her because she can do anything she wants but also sad because she got a legion of fans

do you guys know synesthesia? well shes totally a cherry pie to me

dont want her to go full pop :/

i like the nostalgic and introspect feeling she used to give me

sorry went a bit graham on this

I love Lizzy

Can someone tell me how to get back to the mobile 2.0 version. It's stuck on desktop but I'm on my phone

Edit: It's fixed. Thanks if a mod did it for me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS LIKE A WEEK JUST FOR THIS MOTHERFVCKING WEBSITE COMES A DAY BEFORE AND SAY "wE hAvE cHeCkEd OuR sUpPLiErS ThE sOnG iS nOt CoMiNg tOmOrRoW" FOR FUCKS SAKE IM FUCKING STARVING MY PATIENCE IS GONE AS MY WIG WHEN I SAW THE LOVE MUSIC VIDEO

0fHVFnX.gif

???, ?????????

I hate how disorganized this era is. Lana doesn't mention when the singles are released, I think it's not hard to say "guys the song is not coming" or "guys its coming tomorrow at this hour"... like... what the fuck.

This era is the messiest era ever.

I think this album if truely for her fans.

She doesn't even care about it.

Delayed For Life is coming.

Mfhp.gif