Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm seriously curious about how closely team lana watch lanaboards. Do you think Ben/Ed check it everyday? 

I seriously think Ben stopped watching this site when we send him death threats to release LFL.

???, ?????????

They probably do while they play Lana's new album in the background knowing we're suffering.

I kinda don't blame them. This website is very extra and over the top.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Me rn:

I was at Lanaboards

Waiting for Summer Bummer

Watching all the meltdowns untie

I guess I was in it 

'Cause baby, for a minute

I thought Lana would release something on time

JQAyYzH.gif

Your icon though I love it

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I actually think he knows about it, Elle said she got Ben on the phone once. but she was probably joking

i thought that was real! hence all the drama about not spreading leaks 

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

its not like the song isnt coming. the "daisy chains" snippets come up as summer bummer, meaning that even if we dont get it today or tomorrow there will still be a song titled summer bummer on the album

some of you guys are still in denial because you dont like the title, like lol, the song is official get over it

Even if it comes up as Summer Bummer, that doesn't mean it'll be on the album.

Shazam recognizes unreleased songs sometimes (like, it recognized Yes To Heaven when I tried it)

giphy.gif

I actually think he knows about it, Elle said she got Ben on the phone once. but she was probably joking

But I remember someone call her out about that phone call being fake and she shared a little bit of that recording.

Don't remember where it is now but I do remember hearing it.

???, ?????????

Lana should do a Q&A here at least one time

Even Bjork did that in her fan forum and we'll know Bjork isnt a bit friendly to her fans

Imagine how many questions she would get?

Mfhp.gif

y'all should just put your phone down and go listen to her best song from this dry af era, BAR :flutter: iconic lyrics and melody :agree:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Imagine Lana being here just for the Q&A and all the gays spamming her with shitty jokes

1. Everyone here loves that equestrian bitch, i highly doubt anyone would lose the opportunity of asking one question to mock her

2. She does Periscope all the time, I bet she got used to it, specially the "queen of...." jokes

3. Cmon its Lana, do you really think she would let anyone come for her? "I like being ugly", "I'll pray for you Kathi", "Its coming you little bitch"...