Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Y'all what if the album doesn't get released on the 21st, cause there's no preorder :crai: :crai:

:crai:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

LANA KEEP THE SONG AND KEEP THE ALBUM, I AM DONE. HIRE A NEW TEAM ALSO BURN COACHELLA WHILE YOU'RE AT IT I AM SO UPSET FUCK THIS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Um... 1) It's over and 2) she wasn't the special guest, just as I thought.

I'm not talking about that

I thought she was scheduled to do the BBC live lounge (like she did with honeymoon) in June..

It's annoying cus we can't really get mad at Lana because she never said anything, it's basically our own faults for believing in stupid websites. But her silence really isn't helping either. I literally don't give a fuck about magazines or boring photoshoots and interviews. I just want some news related to the ALBUM, i think we all do. And it's about time we got a new single cus it's been a while. This is all just extremely stressful. I am so pissed off, not at Lana but at the way this is all being handled. There's been too many dissapointments this era and it's getting absaloutely ridiculous at this point. I hate this pre-release so damn much.

tumblr_o4x31mUZ1Q1rjbmxro1_250.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay but what about all of those music apps with the links? Apple Music, spotify, tidal, etc. why would they have the links ready to go if it really wasn't coming out? PATIENCE GIRLS

I mentioned before that the 'play' options were showing up for me, and I clicked them but was redirected to Lana's "Best Of" playlist... so idk really..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

fat doggos are cute doggos!

tumblr_og7yryBEg71tzkxdco1_500.jpg

we're all fattos

tks ha

<3

~~

hope in LDR6 we have a doggo in the cover

DDhJWPmWAAAhWk6.jpg

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Genuinely the worst part of this era is the fact that literally no one is hyping anything up but themselves.

Won't lie but please stop blaming Lana and her team because your unconfirmed info turned out to be untrue. You'll give yourself another aneurism.

Like, trust me, if you kick out all of the rumours and leave it to official content your head hurts approximately 20% less

Just looking out for your mental health babes x