Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Until July 21st, yeah.

Do you really think it's coming out that day?

I made a bet that it would come out that day, and even I don't think it'll come out on the 21st anymore.

giphy.gif

What track is everyone looking forward to the most?

Me- When the world was at war ...

-Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

-Tomorrow Never Came

-White Mustang

-Yosemite

-Finished version of BAR

Maybe I should take a break until she posts the tracklist herself, this meltdowns are a bit sad lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Do you really think it's coming out that day?

I made a bet that it would come out that day, and even I don't think it'll come out on the 21st anymore.

Do people honestly think Lana will delay the album back after already seeing how much of a meltdown everyone had about an UNCONFIRMED date? Album is 100% coming on July 21st, no doubt. It's just a matter of what will happen between now and then

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Do people honestly think Lana will delay the album back after already seeing how much of a meltdown everyone had about an UNCONFIRMED date? Album is 100% coming on July 21st, no doubt. It's just a matter of what will happen between now and then

Exactly. If the album doesn't come out that day... the gays will go crazy (I'm included)

Do people honestly think Lana will delay the album back after already seeing how much of a meltdown everyone had about an UNCONFIRMED date? Album is 100% coming on July 21st, no doubt. It's just a matter of what will happenwd between now and then

It wasn't an unconfirmed date, though. It was a date from a label belonging to Universal Music Group. And her manager referred to it as "pushed back". That's enough proof to show that it was, at some point, meant to come out in May.

And we were having meltdowns even before that date came and passed.

Lana doesn't give a single fuck about our meltdowns beyond having her shitty managers threaten her stans, the only group of people who consistently care about her music.

Until the album comes out on July 21st, we can't say with certainty that it will come out on July 21st.

giphy.gif

I never post here because it can be intimidating. But I'll echo everyone else that my hype for this album has completely sunk. I was so excited for it, and I haven't been in the best place mentally. Her songs have helped with my depression immensely. I don't think this album is for fans. It's for her. And yeah, she can keep it. I'll keep replaying Ultraviolence and Honeymoon; at least those were coherent albums. This was giving me something to look forward to in my own dark times, and continually being disappointed (along with other personal matters), I'm just not here for that. Looking forward to HAIM's new album.

messssss you right tho

welcome to the forum and please post more, you spilled sum tea honey

It wasn't an unconfirmed date, though. It was a date from a label belonging to Universal Music Group. And her manager referred to it as "pushed back". That's enough proof to show that it was, at some point, meant to come out in May.

And we were having meltdowns even before that date came and passed.

Lana doesn't give a single fuck about our meltdowns beyond having her shitty managers threaten her stans, the only group of people who consistently care about her music.

Until the album comes out on July 21st, we can't say with certainty that it will come out on July 21st.

No, the date was officially unconfirmed to be real until after the July 21st date was confirmed. Yeah MANY sites had it listed and were themselves expecting it that day, but the date entirely unconfirmed. July 21st was confirmed by Lana herself (which may not be reliable in itself, but her team wouldnt let her say anything knowing her fanbase if it wasnt for sure coking that day)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

is there a chance it will come out tomorrow? like not in a get your hopes up kind of way but in a maybe that website isn't the end all be all kind of way (I dont generally get my hopes up that high/get that devastated when stuff like this happens so don't come at me genuine question)

is there a chance it will come out tomorrow? like not in a get your hopes up kind of way but in a maybe that website isn't the end all be all kind of way (I dont generally get my hopes up that high/get that devastated when stuff like this happens so don't come at me genuine question)

it's highly unlikely. nothing's impossible, but even our last grain of hope (that one obscure website everyone had been posting) removed the listing.

They should have never messaged that site and just let it have released but nooo these gays wildin

tumblr_inline_oajr9nsbcV1tydegi_500.gif

omg you guys can't believe that messaging the website cancelled the release. i just wanted to make sure the date is correct :crai:  :crai:  :crai:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Let's spam Ben's Instagram telling him 

they can keep the album

we don't want it anymore

If you're not careful, that may end up being the one time he listens to us.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

I just hope that this site isn't a good source. Wanna wake up later (it's 1am) and see new music on Spotify.

giphy.gif

What track is everyone looking forward to the most?

Me- When the world was at war ...

Definitely God Bless America. The way the production was described in that one magazine made it sound like it could replace OTTR as her magnum opus. "Grandiose production, anthemic in verse, a true spanker of a song". Apparently it's controversial too which I honestly think Lana could use during this dry spell. :dmd:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

its fake guys

for god's sake

cant you see it? if something gets released lana herself will announce it

Like Coachella? She didn't say a word before an official release.

giphy.gif