Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

its fake guys

for god's sake

cant you see it? if something gets released lana herself will announce it

It's not fake. This couldn't possibly be faked for this long and this measure. If it was fake, the team would actuallt say something too.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

its fake guys

for god's sake

yes she posted an insta of her singing in the woods a month before but that wasn't really an announcement of anything and love went up without her saying anything, the honeymoon audio did, etc. like so much happens without a word from her that's why people get their hopes up because there isn't really a correlation between the times when she announces and when she doesn't and it being fake or real, especially with the coverart

its fake guys

for god's sake

Ah yes, just like when she announced she was releasing Coachella.

giphy.gif

For everyone saying Summer Bummer is fake, just made by some twink using a title from the "fake" tracklist.

Explain this

http://www.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW%20015068121%2000/525e8c87-aba8-6ac1-e053-4d14a8c0c549

This is the song registration by Warner/Chappell. If you still believe someone faked this, then I pray for you  :$

Of course, there's no proving the release dates though. but the song is 100% real.

Even those saying the single cover is fake, yes! Neil Krug photoshoot from last month was immediately got from Neil himself and a twink faked that too!  :facepalm:

I honestly don't see how it's fake. Where did that picture come from? Why on soundhound did it say June 29th? I'm confused.

It's not fake that's why. People are just trying to make up excuses as to why Lana and her team are super unprofessional about everything  :ohno:

Then shit is real

Fucking rats

I mean. I think both sides are to blame. We shouldn't have hyped ourselves up so much (but we were just thinking it'd be like Coachella, another disaster release) since nothing was for sure confirmed. But her team is also to blame for literally watching everyone on Instagram, Twitter, LB, etc being hyped over this. And them probably knowing it wasn't coming this week, just watched.  :facepalm:

Not to be mean or anything but I'm super disappointed in how this era is going so far. It's like this every single era. Release a couple of songs/videos then release then album and then be done with it is not how you're supposed to promote your album. It's annoying. Why can't Lana and her team have a proper era? It's literally been two months since our last single and the album is out in like two to three weeks. It has 18 songs on it, there should be no reason why we aren't getting more than two singles. Cherry and White Mustang would be perfect singles! It should go like this: Love, Lust For Life, Summer Bummer, Cherry, White Mustang and maybe two or three more from the album. I know that's dreaming but it's like come on. Does Lana not care how all of this is happening? Like girl some of us aren't even hyped about this damn album anymore. It's really not cute.

Ive said it once and ill say it again, the album wont be out on the 21st. This whole year is about doing photoshoots it seems.

You really still don't believe that the album is coming on the 21st?? We have confirmation from Ben, its quite clear that it'll be out on July 21st. "Bookmark me."