Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Also, I know why she's smiling on the album cover.

Have you ever noticed that missing piece of her tooth during HM era? Well, now she has a 'whole' tooth and yeah, you're getting my point  :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Seven months until album release, so October it's gonna be!

Queen of delays  :hooker: :toofunny:

BITE YOUR TONGUE! 

Sip that tea sis, delays are the new black  :toofunny:

Sis, if you don't bite your own tongue I'll cut it with the knife  :creep:

Sis, if you don't bite your own tongue I'll cut it with the knife  :creep:

Use it to threaten whoever has "Life is Beautiful" and is unwilling to leak it  :crossed:

october? new henny pls no. july 21st and ill put lfl in my group of summer only albums (uv is the only standing album in the group so far) 

The álbum is probably delayed once again, i can see it happening, that's why we're getting two tracks

The only reason I can see why Life Is Beautiful wasn't released with Age of Adaline is because they must've wanted to save it for an album. I'm gonna be devastated if it isn't on the deluxe or something cause LIB is a gem and yall know it. That song serves untouchable 5 & fine china and yes to heaven realness

Also a side note I just remembered: I remember I was in highschool when age of Adaline released in my county and I ditched school to go see it all alone wanting to hear that song, you can imagine how devastated I was when the credits finished rolling and it hadn't played lol. That song had a lot of promise and would've been a fan favourite for sure.

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The only reason I can see why Life Is Beautiful wasn't released with Age of Adaline is because they must've wanted to save it for an album. I'm gonna be devastated if it isn't on the deluxe or something cause LIB is a gem and yall know it. That song serves untouchable 5 & fine china and yes to heaven realness

Also a side note I just remembered: I remember I was in highschool when age of Adaline released in my county and I ditched school to go see it all alone wanting to hear that song, you can imagine how devastated I was when the credits finished rolling and it hadn't played lol. That song had a lot of promise and would've been a fan favourite for sure.

On June 2, 2016 a fan asked Del Rey about the song and she responded by saying "It was just for the movie".

You're heading towards a disappointment, my friend.

I have and it was bitter.

are u coughing? is it in your blood?