Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The only reason I can see why Life Is Beautiful wasn't released with Age of Adaline is because they must've wanted to save it for an album. I'm gonna be devastated if it isn't on the deluxe or something cause LIB is a gem and yall know it. That song serves untouchable 5 & fine china and yes to heaven realness

Also a side note I just remembered: I remember I was in highschool when age of Adaline released in my county and I ditched school to go see it all alone wanting to hear that song, you can imagine how devastated I was when the credits finished rolling and it hadn't played lol. That song had a lot of promise and would've been a fan favourite for sure.

The song is from 2012 before Paradise. If it was for any of her albums, I think it would of been released by now. The only hope in hearing that song is if it leaks (unlikely)

I just don't understand why she'd make a song that good, only for it to be hidden away. If it's not released on LFL then I hope it'll be on some compilation album when she dies.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What the fuck??? is it delayed I read some comments up in this page didn't bother reading em all cuz fuming in anger!!!

is it true? is the album delayed??!

yFSfc8m.jpg

What the fuck??? is it delayed I read some comments up in this page didn't bother reading em all cuz fuming in anger!!!

is it true? is the album delayed??!

Don't worry, just some people discussing horrible things that probably hopefully won't happen. ;)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why are people saying it's delayed until August tho

gretchentt15g.gif

lol nevermind, jut some twinks lying again

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The only reason I can see why Life Is Beautiful wasn't released with Age of Adaline is because they must've wanted to save it for an album. I'm gonna be devastated if it isn't on the deluxe or something cause LIB is a gem and yall know it. That song serves untouchable 5 & fine china and yes to heaven realness

Also a side note I just remembered: I remember I was in highschool when age of Adaline released in my county and I ditched school to go see it all alone wanting to hear that song, you can imagine how devastated I was when the credits finished rolling and it hadn't played lol. That song had a lot of promise and would've been a fan favourite for sure.

no they didnt release it cuz Lana sold the rights to Lionsgate who decided to not release it. Even if Lana wanted to publish it, she couldnt

image.png

guys, forget about LiB, like, for real. You're always "omg I can't wait for LiB in this album" while Lana probably doesn't even remember this song lol

btw: this song doesn't even seem to be cool, it sounds kinda boring tbh

Do any of you guys think the album will leak a couple of days before? She seems to be really good at avoiding leaks this era so it'll be interesting to see how things go

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The only reason she's avoided leaks is because she never announces anything so there's no hype beforehand.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.