Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i don't think the album was pushed back again like if she did that why would she bothers and release two songs in the same time she has time to do it later  :creep:

To keep us occupied until the album actually DROPS  :deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I think she would've said in the live stream if the album was delayed again

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm staying at home with my family this summer and I think someone threw away my V magazine when it came in the mail

kris-jenner-gun.jpg

You need a new family hun

I wonder if a snippet of GBA will leak today, or the full song if we're lucky :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm scared this album will be my least favourite. I couldn't care less about her political songs. I want dark deep lyrics about her and her personal life which I can relate a lot to. Iconic lyrics and beautiful instrumentals :flutter: I'm really excited for White Mustang and Yosemite tho.

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

french fans, here's some of the interview if you can translate :) http://boutique.lesinrocks.com/site/inrocks/default/fr/reader/reader.html?number=1127&titleRef=EDIND.INROK

also you guys can purchase the magazine here: http://boutique.lesinrocks.com/lana-del-rey-2017/

google translate says the big bolded quote is: 

I burned all the bridges for mysticism

cryptic

I asked bilbo about the tracklist and they sent me this:

Dag Charlotte,

De tracklist is rechtstreeks overgenomen van de platenfirma dus dat zou moeten kloppen. De cd Lust For Life van Lana Del Rey blijkt echter uitgesteld te zijn. We kunnen hem niet meer bestellen en hebben er ook geen verdere informatie over gekregen.

Ik hoop je zo geholpen te hebben,

Anton -- Bilbo Records

2017-07-01 19:36 GMT+02:00 Bilbo <bilbo@bilborecords.be>:

> straight from the record company

> album has been delayed??

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Dag Charlotte,

De tracklist is rechtstreeks overgenomen van de platenfirma dus dat zou moeten kloppen. De cd Lust For Life van Lana Del Rey blijkt echter uitgesteld te zijn. We kunnen hem niet meer bestellen en hebben er ook geen verdere informatie over gekregen.

Anton -- Bilbo Records

was he referring to the leaked tracklist we were discussing before ? Or a new one ?

giphy.gif

Dag Charlotte,

Anton -- Bilbo Records

Day Charlotte,
The tracklist was taken directly from the record firm so that should be correct. However, Lana Del Rey's Lust For Life CD appears to be delayed. We can not order him again and have not received any further information.
I hope to help you

I don't think it's delayed, and they probably just had them remove the tracklist and they're not receiving any further information because they leaked what they had been given

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

was he referring to the leaked tracklist we were discussing before ? Or a new one ?

The one with Heroin, Groupie Love, In My feelings etc

Dag Charlotte,

Anton -- Bilbo Records

it could be the preorder is delayed/they don't really know when things are happening. I honestly don't believe they would push it back again at this point

I dont believe in a delay either. Shes releasing 2 tracks in a week which will build hype for the album the 21st.