Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it could be the preorder is delayed/they don't really know when things are happening. I honestly don't believe they would push it back again at this point

Dua Lipa with her multiple delays says hi

gbSBViK.gif

hi dua!

I mean I don't know what happened with her but just in this instance it would cause riots and they already released the date on multiple platforms.

I doubt a delay, Les Inrockuptibles magazine promo posters also promote Lust For Life for “Julliet 21”

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

hi dua!

I mean I don't know what happened with her but just in this instance it would cause riots and they already released the date on multiple platforms.

If there's a delay, there's a delay. We will survive lol! 

That said I don't think there will be one and I agree with you that this is a different situation.

Lana is an already established artist, while Dua was a newbie that they were trying to time/market her release for a big splash.

Different circumstances in my eyes! Too many sources still recently citing July 21st.

We will see next week though!

8 days.

google translate says the big bolded quote is:

I burned all the bridges for mysticism

cryptic

No, it means "I burned all the bridges for music". Musique means music & mystique means mysticism.

No, it means "I burned all the bridges for music". Musique means music & mystique means mysticism.

lol thanks a lot google translate for making me look like a dumbo

or i typed it in wrong lol my b

If there's a delay, there's a delay. We will survive lol! 

That said I don't think there will be one and I agree with you that this is a different situation.

Lana is an already established artist, while Dua was a newbie that they were trying to time/market her release for a big splash.

Different circumstances in my eyes! Too many sources still recently citing July 21st.

We will see next week though!

8 days.

also, july is a good time to release even if we are looking at competition in the music industry

"Teenager, Lana Del Rey was a daredevil. She remembers Lust for Life. New album on its sovereign voice is offered the greatest discrepancies. An intense collaboration with The Weeknd has a peaceful ride with Sean Lennon.

I burned all the bridges for music"

This is the intro. I tried translating rest of the text but its giving absurd results. I can paste the text if you want & can make sense out of those phrases.

"You had not released anything since Honeymoon in 2015. How do you know or feel that you have ready for a new album?

Lana: My problem. It is not to begin. It is to arrest me. Even when you have! Supposed avonr hm the album. I con'vue On my lance. I want YOUJOUI'S roll a song. On another. If there were no mnxage to grab me, I would go on. For example. Two songs from the new album on! As we traveled by tram to funalnser the previous one. I can not stop myself from lravanller. I love to be in the studio. 19 feel blen, at my. It's been a long time since I've been in the same place, Los Angeles. That the river with the same petrel equips. Donl the producer Ruck Nowels. We pass our we ica, gang.

You never know the anguish of the white tee?

Lana: It is a crack that I was overwhelmed before the begins to record real discs. It is very present at this time before the success. When I recorded it for the plane, when I was alone at home. I had the certainty that the mistress was going to lick me, and she was arresting. I am unable to compose for sux mans sometimes. But not more than twelve years. I find the inspiration or it finds me. I intend to stumble her. Notably by rejecting the solitude, going out with friends. Observing what is happening. without stress. I will stop my phone in dictaphone mode without stopping. I recorded some melodies. Phrases ... Cast a little ether. Gifts with seven hundred drafts of songs On my telephone. I have no expenence unless I hear a melody in my head, I have to run"

"Teenager, Lana Del Rey was a daredevil. She remembers Lust for Life. New album on its sovereign voice is offered the greatest discrepancies. An intense collaboration with The Weeknd has a peaceful ride with Sean Lennon.

I burned all the bridges for music"

This is the intro. I tried translating rest of the text but its giving absurd results. I can paste the text if you want.

post the french one please 

post the french one please

I'll PM you the french text. I've added that absurd English translation above tho.

She's talking about her muse (referring it to as 'mistress' perhaps) & her songwriting process. It seems better than the one with Stevie Nicks & Courtney cause she's talking to-the-point about the album this time.

I'll PM you the french text. I've added that absurd English translation above tho.

She's talking about her muse (referring it to as 'mistress' perhaps) & her songwriting process. It seems better than the one with Stevie Nicks & Courtney cause she's talking to-the-point about the album this point.

Could you pm it to me too, please? :)

what was the original BTD cover? I never knew this

i was talking abt the changed photos on the ldrwikia... it was changed to male genitalia and the one on BtD's page was the best..not the album :toofunny: :dmd: