Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

post everything

I thought it doesn't come out till the 6th??

send pics, I wanna see

i just got back from the gym, i aint no liar ill try to post some photos if I can, my iphone cam is fucked up broken & idk how to operate a printer screening option; ill def try & idk how i got it early but its fucking huge and there was a heart on the envelope  :flutter:

btw the actual interview is written in such small font it kinda hurts to read

i just got back from the gym, i aint no liar ill try to post some photos if I can, my iphone cam is fucked up broken & idk how to operate a printer screening option; ill def try & idk how i got it early but its fucking huge and there was a heart on the envelope  :flutter:

btw the actual interview is written in such small font it kinda hurts to read

if you cant send the pics just give us the main juicy bits :flutter:

EDIT: I just realised that rhymed... Lana some new lyrics for u :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

here's some quick proof for y'all 

ft. my handwriting :creep:

Full_Size_Render.jpg

btw the photo is her laying ontop the horse bein an equestriannn bitttchhh

Full_Size_Render.jpg

roughly how big is it?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

roughly how big is it?

approx 13.6 in based off my phone height & 9-10.8 in wide

or for you euros 345.44 x 228.6-274.32 mm

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Can u take pics of all the photos in there? Thx in advance

(maybe send them via inbox or smtg like that)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

if you cant send the pics just give us the main juicy bits :flutter:

EDIT: I just realised that rhymed... Lana some new lyrics for u :creep:

she's edited lyrics for the first time due to the political landscape as she use to just write her emotions out and now she doesnt want to add onto the negativity that already exists

her fav track is Yosemite, with the chorus lyrics (found on genius)- her fav song because its really about surrounding yourself with people who put their art and love first, who do it for the right reasons and not for money.

GBA & WTWWAWWJKD "trying to stay positive, and just believing that things are doing to be ok, we'll try and make them ok individually and then together"

^^which imo i find funny because lana even said she almost didnt use WTWWAW because "its really fucking dark" and didn't give a happy feeling...but ok lana i'd rather that

she talks about the decision in becoming an artist and the momentum it needs; if later on she stops even for a little bit- the entire thing can stop

she says shes still in touch w/ her first major boyfriend, "but he was the worlds nicest guy and hes still in my life. And thats been the same with a lot of my boyfriends.I feel like, for me, it wouldn't make sense to get involved with someone who i didn't think could be either some type of really close confidant or someone who just really got me on some level" 

also there's a really cute boy on page 107, top left- but y'all sluts can find that urselves ;*

overall its kinda boring.. it's like somebody transcribed a conversation your mom would have with her sister in the driveway while you're waiting to leave- but instead she goes back inside the house and you're in the car for almost an hour waiting to leave. Empty and didn't really go anywhere- for a Lana based 'interview'/conversation she probably said 1/7 of what Nicks did. There were countless paragraphs that were just blocks of text in which Stevie was just recounting things her father/mother said, what she does after shows the AMOUNT of shows she's done, her present day adventures and how she's known Nowels since highschool or whatever its really goddamn annoying tbh. 

And there was nothing said about BPBP besides Lana loved SN verse on it and was proud it was on the record, some sweet moments but even CL had more juicy info and they didn't even collaborate. 

overall emotion:  :pft:

she's edited lyrics for the first time due to the political landscape as she use to just write her emotions out and now she doesnt want to add onto the negativity that already exists

her fav track is Yosemite, with the chorus lyrics (found on genius)- her fav song because its really about surrounding yourself with people who put their art and love first, who do it for the right reasons and not for money.

GBA & WTWWAWWJKD "trying to stay positive, and just believing that things are doing to be ok, we'll try and make them ok individually and then together"

^^which imo i find funny because lana even said she almost didnt use WTWWAW because "its really fucking dark" and didn't give a happy feeling...but ok lana i'd rather that

she talks about the decision in becoming an artist and the momentum it needs; if later on she stops even for a little bit- the entire thing can stop

she says shes still in touch w/ her first major boyfriend, "but he was the worlds nicest guy and hes still in my life. And thats been the same with a lot of my boyfriends.I feel like, for me, it wouldn't make sense to get involved with someone who i didn't think could be either some type of really close confidant or someone who just really got me on some level" 

also there's a really cute boy on page 107, top left- but y'all sluts can find that urselves ;*

overall its kinda boring.. it's like somebody transcribed a conversation your mom would have with her sister in the driveway while you're waiting to leave- but instead she goes back inside the house and you're in the car for almost an hour waiting to leave. Empty and didn't really go anywhere- for a Lana based 'interview'/conversation she probably said 1/7 of what Nicks did. There were countless paragraphs that were just blocks of text in which Stevie was just recounting things her father/mother said, what she does after shows the AMOUNT of shows she's done, her present day adventures and how she's known Nowels since highschool or whatever its really goddamn annoying tbh. 

And there was nothing said about BPBP besides Lana loved SN verse on it and was proud it was on the record, some sweet moments but even CL had more juicy info and they didn't even collaborate. 

overall emotion:  :pft:

Thank you!! :hooker: but damn i was really expecting something big but ah well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Can u take pics of all the photos in there? Thx in advance

(maybe send them via inbox or smtg like that)

ill pm if i can get decent photos, afaik it's nothing we haven't seen, there may be 1-2 but it's not as iconic/noteworthy like her on the car & horse; it's just body shots behind outlines of her face or almost transparent close ups of her face (probably could see them in the Cherry video he posted on ig along with the teasers tbh)