Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I should finally post my nudes in this thread

Anyway why would you wanna listen to the leak.

I'm actually going to the states on Friday and will be landing at LAX at 9 am with a 6 hour layover, so you can bet I'm going to buy the CD and listen to it in a rental car while eating In n Out.

DO IT!!!

I'm actually going to the states on Friday and will be landing at LAX at 9 am with a 6 hour layover, so you can bet I'm going to buy the CD and listen to it in a rental car while eating In n Out.

I won't ask or listen to the leak if you come and play with me

nF70D0F.png

Why posting them on this thread when there's PMs?                  fa2ef2e959b3002df2367ec342120b6a.gif

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

i went to two targets and best buy today and tried to get them to give it to me. the guy at best buy was going to but they didn't have it in stock :rip:

anyway y'all up in canada if you aren't gonna do it then i will i live in fucking new jersey but i will hijack a car or smth if need be

AYYYY jersey represent

i went to two targets and best buy today and tried to get them to give it to me. the guy at best buy was going to but they didn't have it in stock :rip:

wait, seriously? my dad is the manager of the only best buy in my city, he could literally just hand over any product he wants to me  :biblio:

hes off work tomorrow but back on thursday im about to ask him about it

pNjWdpc.png

ugh it better leak NOW cause i have to go to sleep early tonight for my wisdom teeth removal tomorrow morning

Good luck! I was miserable after my surgery. I hope things go smoothly.  :heart:

At least you didn't stay at home and called stores who possibly sell it in order destroying every chance for yourself (and others) to get a copy early.

wait, seriously? my dad is the manager of the only best buy in my city, he could literally just hand over any product he wants to me  :biblio:

hes off work tomorrow but back on thursday im about to ask him about it

yeah the dude was like "well it looks like it doesn't come out officially until friday but let me see what i can do ill check if we have it in stock"