Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, just a little heads up: if you guys could not be cunts to innocent bystanders that would be great.

Ngl wouldn't be surprised if elle started handing out warnings points to you deranged fucks soon.

My god why are you all so crazy sometimes, there's a level you guys are going way over right now.

Yeah, just a little heads up: if you guys could not be cunts to innocent bystanders that would be great.

Ngl wouldn't be surprised if elle started handing out warnings points to you deranged fucks soon.

My god why are you all so crazy sometimes, there's a level you guys are going way over right now.

PEOPLE ARE CRAVING FOR THIS ALBUM SINCE 2015

OK SO I FOUND 3 DIFFERENT RECORD STORES EXTREMELY CLOSE TO ME BUT THEY ARE LIKE OLDIE TYPE RECORD STORES  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  I DONT THINK THEY HAVE LFL BUT I WILL CHECK 4 YALL  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  how much do u guys think LFL might be?

PEOPLE ARE CRAVING FOR THIS ALBUM SINCE 2015

i mean yes, its cool to want the album as we should, but not to harass people for it

pNjWdpc.png

OK SO I FOUND 3 DIFFERENT RECORD STORES EXTREMELY CLOSE TO ME BUT THEY ARE LIKE OLDIE TYPE RECORD STORES  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  I DONT THINK THEY HAVE LFL BUT I WILL CHECK 4 YALL  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  how much do u guys think LFL might be?

girl even if it costs you your entire family--you're gonna walk in there and buy it :oprah3:

don't leak the album , you are doing amazing sweetie , you fucking ass cant wait 3 days ? 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

going to bed, if the white bitch shares the album (or it leaks elsewhere) then send me links by dm please

:kiss:

[mod note: user has been warned for this post]

Edited by Elle
do not request links to leaked content from LFL

original.gif

COME THROUGH!!!!!! probz 13.99! bring $20 juat to be safe  :flutter: