Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omg...I can't believe everyone hates Coachella so much, bc I have grown to love it. I certainly agree bits of the production are messy...but it falls into the legacy of HBB so well with it's trap presence, and I love the role of the mother she's kind of taking on... The only thing I don't like about this era is the emphasis on features. I love her voice.

BTW, last night I had a dream I met her, and she invited me backstage, and she was heavenly.

Oh wow. The shade towards Love is surprising. Love (song and video) is the best thing to come from this era thus far and it's one of her most grandiose and uplifting songs. Lust For Life seems a bit messy but it's still a solid 8/10 in my eyes. And Coachella - Not On The Album In My Mind is poorly mixed and the lyrics are contrived and corny as hell but it's still a 6/10. Some people are too high-maintenance. :illumilana2:

of course it is, its a mediocre song, but the others are trash tbh

Surely if they delayed the album again they would have said something by now. But if we are getting it on the 21st then wouldn't a pre order be perfect at this time? I don't really know what to think

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wasnt she shooting an album cover during this session ?

photo-4621.jpg?_r=1487510435

I wonder what happened to that photoshoot...

yeah i remember that, i'm not sure why we thought it was a photoshoot though. Maybe it was just Lana chilling out at home..

Love 8/10 .

Lust for Life 6/10

Coachella 3/10

If Coachella was just Stairway to Heaven. It would've been iconic. I'd trade the fame, and the fortune and the fucking legend

Though thank the Lord for @butterflies version it's beautiful   :icant:

source.gif source.gif

is the title really going to be summer bummer? honestly sounds so bad, "daisy chains" would've been 1000x better

Happy as the moonshine

We're not getting a pre-order for this album. At this point, what's the use? Might as well just wait 3 weeks.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Love makes me wanna cry all the time and i can't figure out if they're happy tears or sad tears. But i love it anyway <3 QUEEN OF MIXED EMOTIONS

... also why isn't anybody getting in trouble for sharing the picosong link? I thought sharing leaked stuff was forbidden? (i don't care but i'm just wondering :teehee: )